The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREDITS PROBLEM: My domain name expired while waiting!

2 posters

Go down

CREDITS PROBLEM: My domain name expired while waiting! Empty CREDITS PROBLEM: My domain name expired while waiting!

Post by Backwoods Jay April 1st 2009, 8:29 pm

My forum has been down for days now because of this and I am sick of dealing with one problem after another from you people. I've lost members because of this stuff and now I'm supposed to be jumping through hoops to send PMs of screenshots of receipts to people who aren't even accepting PMs just so I can give you my money? Is this some kind of joke?

I've paid you guys enough money and supported your business long enough that I deserve better than this.

If this is a real business, someone had better start running it like one. This is unacceptable.

Would it be AT ALL POSSIBLE TO GET SOME SORT OF OFFICIAL EXPLANATION AND A FIX? The silent treatment isn't working.

Angry and Disappointed.
Backwoods Jay

Language : English

Back to top Go down

CREDITS PROBLEM: My domain name expired while waiting! Empty Re: CREDITS PROBLEM: My domain name expired while waiting!

Post by Luky April 1st 2009, 9:16 pm

Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down