The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning bar problem

2 posters

Go down

Warning bar problem Empty Warning bar problem

Post by khubaib_95 April 10th 2009, 6:06 pm

I had created warning bar for my forum,i put it as image types. But if i keep like that, i come under condition to go into everyone's profile and select full bar. If i choose bar types, there are only 4 slots and i want 5, i can't add 1 and that too i dunno wich image to put in wich slot.

plss help me out.
khubaib_95
khubaib_95
Forumember

Male Posts : 63
Language : english, tamil

http://anime-crusade.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Warning bar problem Empty Re: Warning bar problem

Post by Ape April 10th 2009, 6:21 pm

ok when you make the bard you will need to have the urls of each image

then your need to click on the images list there your see a bit that you can add the url's in add one then click the gree n cross at the bottom of the list that will add more when yuo have done that your set to go ot the next step

Set who can change it
i have set this to mods this is you and anyone you have set as a mod in the site

ok now for how its to show in the site you mark that as users profile and if you want in the forum its self

ok now your want to make it so its texy and icon then the usewrs can see what this is

and now your fafe to save the work if youy want to add more into it click on the yellow cog and then your see the new bar undere that type in your url you have to add and then press the green + that will then save it in your urls part

Hope that helps Very Happy

~Ape~

Warning bar problem Left1212Warning bar problem Center11Warning bar problem Right112
Warning bar problem Ape_b110
Warning bar problem Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19123
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down