The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long until the theme/style is updated?

2 posters

Go down

How long until the theme/style is updated? Empty How long until the theme/style is updated?

Post by neuronet April 12th 2009, 7:22 pm

EDIT: OK I figured it out. I was clicking on the picture of the theme I wanted, and that wasn't enough, even though it would show up correctly in the preview! Instead, I had to click on the link to the theme (which is just below the theme's thumb, in tiny font), and this took me to a different page, where I could then enter my forum web site. Very confusing, but it works now. That should be fixed.

Sorry I'm a noob didn't find this answered in FAQ or when I searched the forum. I hope it isn't inappropriate.

I updated my theme/style for my new forum about twenty minutes ago, clicked on theme I want, and 'save settings', but it is still showing the one I'm trying to escape from.

How long does it usually take for the theme to update? It shows correctly in the preview page in my admin panels.

Thanks for any help. Hello

In case it matters, my forum is: http://icsdiscussion.forumotion.net/index.htm

I am trying to change it from floral effect to prosilver.

Last edited by neuronet on April 12th 2009, 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
neuronet

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How long until the theme/style is updated? Empty Re: How long until the theme/style is updated?

Post by MrMario April 12th 2009, 7:24 pm

It should upload it right after you choose it. Try doing it again.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down