The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Links & URl links bug in forum pages

3 posters

Go down

Web Links & URl links bug in forum pages Empty Web Links & URl links bug in forum pages

Post by Auska April 16th 2009, 2:27 pm

Hello there,

Recently set up a new forum, still working on various things like asthetics and such, however I'm having an issue at the moment that when ever I insert a mail address or url link in a normal topic/post, if the post length doesn't exceed beyond the avatar of the user the layout bugs where it almost collaspses over the avatar picture reducing the size/area of that post, so the next post is resting directly underneath the added link. I've used several skins to check if it might be this, however from the ones I've checked this seems to be a common issue.

Could really do with some help with this.

http://carebearlegion.forumotion.com/index.htm
invision
Auska

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Web Links & URl links bug in forum pages Empty Re: Web Links & URl links bug in forum pages

Post by Rok April 16th 2009, 4:09 pm

Have you resynched your forum lately?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Web Links & URl links bug in forum pages Empty Re: Web Links & URl links bug in forum pages

Post by Auska April 16th 2009, 5:48 pm

I will give it a try and see how it goes. However any further advice would be welcome.
Auska

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 16th 2009, 5:50 pm

Alright, be sure to resynch your forum. If it doesn't work, then just reply.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Auska April 17th 2009, 9:10 am

Re-syncing hasn't done a thing to remove the issue.
Auska

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 April 17th 2009, 9:27 am

it is not posiible
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Auska April 17th 2009, 10:12 am

I've changed back to an original skin for the moment as this doesn't appear to have the same issue, so it does suggest to me that the few skins I've tried might have a fundemental bug or flaw in there design/function.
Auska

Back to top Go down

Post by Auska April 17th 2009, 4:42 pm

Right, underway in creating a mixed version of a forum from several other free disbributed packs. Now Everything weas perfectly fine, but now for some reason dispite the preview showing how the forum was and should be looking, everytime I try and open up the forum it has a different skin or effect upon it. So really need someone to look at this please from the forumotion team. Driving me nuts especially as I've not altered anything since its decided it doesn't wish to who the correct layout/design.
Auska

Back to top Go down

Post by Auska April 17th 2009, 4:44 pm

Also, as forgot to mention before, but the catagory and forum icons are now overlapping the headers. So something has really gone funny.
Auska

Back to top Go down