The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Issue AGAIN Can't Moderate (Tech Help urgently)

+8
danib
Fusion
rabotoc
Cornelia
Skittles
Darren1
MrMario
Rok
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Solved Same Issue AGAIN Can't Moderate (Tech Help urgently)

Post by Rok April 18th 2009, 5:45 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm sick and tired of this now. I posted this same exact problem on this support forum once before, and now it appears to be up here again. Whenever I try to moderate a thread, it always says 'Your session has expired'. I used all of my browsers, refreshed the page, go back to the previous page, and did everything, yet I still cannot moderate. I resynched the forum, I backed it up, I did everything I possible could- and still no luck. This is just bull. I can't even moderate my own forum. Another issue I am having is accessing the Administration Panel; whenever I try to access it and navigate through it, it always brings me back to the 'Home' tab. I can never do anything. However, I am able to use the administration panel while on IE, but that doesn't mean I have to access IE everytime I want to administrate once simple, little thing. I'm tired of this and it has gone way to far. I have to rely on my own moderators to moderate everything for me. That is just pitiful and pathetic, and I'm sure everyone on here agrees with that. This issue isn't even a bug; it's been going on for so long until now, it has drived me to pull my hair out. I don't care what help it would take from user help to tech help, I just need help with this issue and get this situation fixed as of now.

Last edited by MrMario on June 13th 2009, 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change title slightly)
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Same Issue AGAIN Can't Moderate (Tech Help urgently)

Post by Rok June 11th 2009, 3:20 am

Darren,

Rok; June 04,09 wrote:It appears to have been fixed for a while now. Thanks!

My problem appears to be resolved. Wink
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Same Issue AGAIN Can't Moderate (Tech Help urgently)

Post by MrMario June 13th 2009, 3:49 am

Topic Solved

=>Lock
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2