The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New theme.. but have issue in my profile thing

4 posters

Go down

My New theme.. but have issue in my profile thing Empty My New theme.. but have issue in my profile thing

Post by DJ UnReaL April 19th 2009, 1:40 pm

issue with profiles.... i didn;t change anything in the css.. it just happened one day..

Image:

Spoiler:

Site:

DJ UnReaL

Language : english

Back to top Go down

My New theme.. but have issue in my profile thing Empty Re: My New theme.. but have issue in my profile thing

Post by Lizzard April 19th 2009, 2:18 pm

Hello,
Do you have any codes in the CSS?It's proable to exist one code CSS who make this error.
Have a good day!
Lizzard
Lizzard
Forumember

Male Posts : 474
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

My New theme.. but have issue in my profile thing Empty Re: My New theme.. but have issue in my profile thing

Post by DJ UnReaL April 19th 2009, 2:42 pm

it cant be.. cuz its the default css.. from the original theme...
DJ UnReaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlinz April 19th 2009, 2:53 pm

DJ did you ask permission to edit the original theme ? The issue is to do with the update you need to edit the css to fix the changes because the latest update changed a few things in the default css.
Merlinz
Merlinz
Forumember

Male Posts : 67
Language : English

http://www.walesfforwm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ UnReaL April 19th 2009, 2:57 pm

i left all the original creators stuff & his name at the bottom...but i basically just changed the colors... i don't think that's a problem...& i dont think i need permission to do that... as for example.. look @ peoples skins on hitskin.. lol

but yeah i no they changed some things in css.. but i dont no where to begin.. lol
DJ UnReaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim April 19th 2009, 7:31 pm

sorted via email ...
permission has been granted... continue with whatever you were doing
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down