The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My posts have no Avatars...... help......

2 posters

Go down

My posts have no Avatars...... help...... Empty My posts have no Avatars...... help......

Post by Taowisdom April 25th 2009, 4:05 am

Hey guys, hope this is in the right place but i need help.

i am the admin of my forum and for some reason avatars do not show up on posts.....

i tried uploading, saving to my gallery, using a link to another site (photobucket), and changing the file type/size and chaging the demensions of my picture and nothing works.

i have found the allow signatures and all that but there is no (click here to allow avatars on posts) and for a layperson this is very confusing, i am sure there is a solution as lots of ppl have avatars on their forums and it is probably very obvious but like i siad i am a layperson.

so i guess my question is, how do i allow all members to have avatars on their posts?

P.S. they apear on the mems profile just not on the posts.

also is there something i dont have enabled that i should, although i dont know how this could be as i have been through everything avatar related on the admin panel with no luck.....

and i am close to doing my lollie....

thanx
Taowisdom

Language : english

Back to top Go down

My posts have no Avatars...... help...... Empty Re: My posts have no Avatars...... help......

Post by Sanket April 25th 2009, 6:26 am

Can i have a link to your forum?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down