The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling forums

3 posters

Go down

Solved Selling forums

Post by poker123admin May 1st 2009, 2:47 pm

Hey ,

Is it possible if we can sell our forums?
Cause I got an offer today for $250 for my site lol, I turned it down, but i just wanna know if It is possible to sell or not.
poker123admin
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Selling forums

Post by Sanket May 1st 2009, 4:30 pm

Its upto you really. You can give him the control.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 1st 2009, 5:22 pm

hahah Honestly i would say no. But then again if you had someone send you money for creating the place for them then i see why not.I Mean i hared of people creating myspace layouts for others for a small fee.

hell wants to give you 250 hahah tell him to send the check in the mail and hand it over.. then turn around and create the same forum again for your self.. hahahaha.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by poker123admin May 1st 2009, 7:09 pm

hehe my problem is i love the place too much and have alot of friends lol .
But nah I wouldnt wanna check , I told him i'd take the $ on a poker site hehe. Cause I wouldnt mind adding $250 to my $3,000 bankroll on a poker site Wink

But thanks guys for your help, and yes I have created a few sites for people for $25 each Wink , They didnt know about this place. So I created it for them and then told them about this place lol.

They were my real friends though, they said im a lil scam for creating a free forum for $25 lol.

Once again guys, thanks Very Happy
poker123admin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 1st 2009, 7:16 pm

poker123admin wrote:hehe my problem is i love the place too much and have alot of friends lol .
But nah I wouldnt wanna check , I told him i'd take the $ on a poker site hehe. Cause I wouldnt mind adding $250 to my $3,000 bankroll on a poker site Wink

But thanks guys for your help, and yes I have created a few sites for people for $25 each Wink , They didnt know about this place. So I created it for them and then told them about this place lol.

They were my real friends though, they said im a lil scam for creating a free forum for $25 lol.

Once again guys, thanks Very Happy

right.
Well no one really owns a forumotion forum accept forumotion.
But theres no written rules saying someone cant pay you to create a place for them.
Although it dose seem kind of silly. but hey some people are just lazy i would pay for anything.

anyway i dont want this to turn into a big discussion here on this board.
Basically the answer is if someone is silly enough to pay another for creating a place then sure.Other then that forumotion owns the forums.
I will now lock and mark this thread as solved
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down