The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION ???

2 posters

Go down

QUESTION ??? Empty QUESTION ???

Post by Darkside Dave May 1st 2009, 7:19 pm

I recently aet up anew board usine the Invision Liquid Black Skin . I did all my set up and viewing on a wide screen flat panel with the same aspect ratio as a standard HDTV screen and my resolution setting is 1449 x 900. Everything looks great. However, when members started signing on I got some complaints about some of the pictures that were posted were cut off and not totally displayed. Alsi, the Avatars are not displayed on the smaller screens. I went to another computer I have in my shop with a standard aspect ration monitor and I got the same problem. My URL is www.DarksidersRealm.com . Perhaps someone could take a look and let me know what to do about this problem. I am hesitant to attract any more members until this problem is rectified.

Another question I have is how do people upload pictures from their own computer. This is a real problem as not everybody has or wants thier pictures posted on a website. I would think this should be possible as I can upload avatars from my computer.

Once again, I am almost positive all the problems are easily fixed by the experts. Sadly, I admit I currently fall short of that mark.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Darkside Dave
Darkside Dave

Language : english

Back to top Go down

QUESTION ??? Empty Re: QUESTION ???

Post by Carryn May 1st 2009, 7:23 pm

Here's TUTORIAL for Servimg the image host.

I'm sorry I don't know about the aspect ratio problem
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down