The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personalised Profile Fields that everyone can edit

3 posters

Go down

Personalised Profile Fields that everyone can edit Empty Personalised Profile Fields that everyone can edit

Post by O Goncho May 3rd 2009, 2:09 pm

Hi,

There used to be an option for allowing any user to edit the custom profile field of another user but after the recent revamp that option does not seem to be available. Now you only get the option to allow 'moderators' or the 'member himself' to do so.

Is this option still available and I'm just not looking in the right place? And if it isn't might I ask why not?
O Goncho

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Personalised Profile Fields that everyone can edit Empty Re: Personalised Profile Fields that everyone can edit

Post by Rok May 3rd 2009, 2:27 pm

It seems that you are correct. I was wondering the same thing a couple of days ago.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Personalised Profile Fields that everyone can edit Empty Re: Personalised Profile Fields that everyone can edit

Post by Bling May 3rd 2009, 3:07 pm

Sorry but it isn't available
Bling
Bling
Forumember

Male Posts : 416

http://www.friendsarena.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by O Goncho May 3rd 2009, 11:23 pm

Seems an odd thing to specifically phase out. Can we have it back please?
O Goncho

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok May 3rd 2009, 11:26 pm

I advise that you suggest it. Wink
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down