The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic question before I set up my new forum

5 posters

Go down

Basic question before I set up my new forum Empty Basic question before I set up my new forum

Post by sheridavid May 8th 2009, 7:06 pm

i am considering creating a new forum in forumotion but would like to know the following:
can the users/subscribers to my forum submit media other than text such as videos or pictures? if anyone can let me know i'd appreciate it.
thanks
sheridavid

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Basic question before I set up my new forum Empty Re: Basic question before I set up my new forum

Post by tcwsl May 8th 2009, 8:16 pm

media files cannot be directly uploaded onto Forumotion's server, but you can use BBcode or HTML code to embed your files in your reply which are hosted on the third party server

My bet is that you can just simply create a forum and try, if you like it, go on or otherwise just delete it by yourself, everything is simple in forumotion :wouhou:
tcwsl
Forumember

Male Posts : 149
Language : Chinese, English

http://lastforumonearth.the-talk.net/

Back to top Go down

Basic question before I set up my new forum Empty Re: Basic question before I set up my new forum

Post by Darren1 May 8th 2009, 8:21 pm

Hello,

I suggest that you use the Support Section to get any further assistance Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiso May 8th 2009, 8:24 pm

Hello fellow registered user,

Due to this being the General Discussion, you will not receive many replies. Posting in the Other problems section would be preferrable to receive faster answers.

(Man, I've always wanted to do that!)
Xiso
Xiso
Forumember

Male Posts : 463

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 9th 2009, 9:44 am

As said by some members; Support isn't done in the General Discussions

To those that answered; stop answering, you'll get warned too for promoting rule infringement

C0R3; You're border line on moderating! This is very dangerous for you and your account so I ask you stop it Wink
Especially seen as Darren1 said exactly that (but differently) just above

=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down