The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More characters in the title.

2 posters

Go down

More characters for the title?

More characters in the title. Left1150%More characters in the title. Right11 50% 
[ 1 ]
More characters in the title. Left1150%More characters in the title. Right11 50% 
[ 1 ]
More characters in the title. Left110%More characters in the title. Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

More characters in the title. Empty More characters in the title.

Post by Gem May 17th 2007, 6:57 pm

I can never get a full title of a news bulletin in the title, which makes it confusing for topics - some may have to have the same title. Is there any possibility that it could be lengthened?
Gem

Female Posts : 2
Language : English

http://mjinvincible.netdiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

More characters in the title. Empty Re: More characters in the title.

Post by Buster May 17th 2007, 11:35 pm

Max Title Size wrote:Hey, I can write this much in to a title, that’s 60 letters.
I don't know... 60 letters (Well spaces are counted as letters) can normally get the point acrossed, I vote No.

Just to help you out, make your titles small, remember you have a whole thread to write in, do not force it all in the title.
Buster
Buster
Forumember

Male Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

More characters in the title. Empty Re: More characters in the title.

Post by Gem May 31st 2007, 9:10 pm

Buster wrote:
Max Title Size wrote:Hey, I can write this much in to a title, that’s 60 letters.
I don't know... 60 letters (Well spaces are counted as letters) can normally get the point acrossed, I vote No.

Just to help you out, make your titles small, remember you have a whole thread to write in, do not force it all in the title.

Yeah. I see where you're coming from, but I run a fansite, and we need the title space for the news articles that we receive.
We need the title space because many news articles have roughly the same title, but with a different bit at the end... And I can't shorten the title.
Gem

Female Posts : 2

http://mjinvincible.netdiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down