The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Email not working

2 posters

Go down

Mass Email not working Empty Mass Email not working

Post by Smokey May 15th 2009, 6:45 pm

I was just wondering if anyone here can offer an explanation as to why Mass Email would suddenly stop working after years of service??, this mode is important for us on the forum I help run because we need to let members know what is happening with regards to events etc, so I would appreciate if anyone here can explain what the problem might be and better still if you have a solution, look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks Smile.
Smokey

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Mass Email not working Empty Re: Mass Email not working

Post by kirk May 15th 2009, 7:26 pm

Well what exactly is it doing to ware it's not working?
Tyr it again and if you can put up a screen shot of what it's telling you if it's telling you anything?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Mass Email not working Empty Re: Mass Email not working

Post by Smokey May 15th 2009, 8:18 pm

kirk wrote:Well what exactly is it doing to ware it's not working?
Tyr it again and if you can put up a screen shot of what it's telling you if it's telling you anything?

That's the strange thing, after I send an email to all members including other Admin and moderators it says that it has been sent, yet nobody receives it anymore, including me, when it was working I got one sent to the email that I am registered on the forum with but for the last few months, nothing, I even sent out a test one to which I requested that members reply to let me know they got the email but not one member replied Confused, anyone else got any hypothesis on this??, it's got me beat I can tell you.
Smokey

Language : English

Back to top Go down