The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help change admin txt colour

2 posters

Go down

help change admin txt colour Empty help change admin txt colour

Post by wetsduo Wed 20 May 2009 - 16:26

Hi the admin colour on my forum is a dark blue that dont shoe very well how can i change it also when you log in the
colour of the box is a very bright lime green with white writing that makes it very hard to see how can i change this Confused
thanks for any help
wetsduo

Language : english

Back to top Go down

help change admin txt colour Empty Re: help change admin txt colour

Post by IndyC0lts Wed 20 May 2009 - 17:48

To change the name color of your Admins,

1) Go to your administration control panel. To get here, go to your site then scroll down to the bottom of it, and click "Administration Panel". (You probably already knew that.)

2) Make sure that the box in the upper left side of the page has "Advanced" checked. If not, click it.

3) Click "Users and Groups" on the top of your page.

4) On the sidebar with the list of options, click "Group Administration" under "Groups">

5) Find where it has the list of groups. Go to "Administrators", and follow that row over to the right, and click on the little gear which says "modify" if you put your mouse over it.

6) On this page, scroll down until you see "Group Members Color:" with a colored box next to it. Click on the box and choose your color, then click the checkmark at the bottom of the mini-window that opened up.

Hit save and you're done.
IndyC0lts
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

help change admin txt colour Empty Re: help change admin txt colour

Post by wetsduo Wed 20 May 2009 - 18:03

thank you so much for your help :wouhou: all done now
wetsduo

Language : english

Back to top Go down