The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coding on forum is all screwy... not sure how else to make a short title about it sorry

2 posters

Go down

coding on forum is all screwy... not sure how else to make a short title about it sorry Empty coding on forum is all screwy... not sure how else to make a short title about it sorry

Post by Misery_Kitty May 22nd 2009, 5:22 am

Hi guys and gals Smile

well how to explain this... ok... here it goes

note these things are just random examples::
* when people use the quote button the actual html comes up in the post rather then doing the quote thing
* when you cut and paste a table into a post it used to be ok to go back and edit it without any deformity now if you edit it, it turns into just jibberish working again
* people signatures are not working anymore the code has gone all screwy in some and not displaying without some editing

and the list goes on (but i can't think of anymore right at this time lol)

any ideas?? Embarassed

THANKS in advance Very good

Last edited by Misery_Kitty on May 27th 2009, 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Misery_Kitty
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

coding on forum is all screwy... not sure how else to make a short title about it sorry Empty Re: coding on forum is all screwy... not sure how else to make a short title about it sorry

Post by Dark Takua May 22nd 2009, 8:18 am

1. I don't know how to fix that
2. ??
3. Is your HTML on?
Dark Takua
Dark Takua
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1012

http://gzpower.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

coding on forum is all screwy... not sure how else to make a short title about it sorry Empty Re: coding on forum is all screwy... not sure how else to make a short title about it sorry

Post by Misery_Kitty May 22nd 2009, 9:31 am

yep html is on...

and the second one i just tried to do an example and its working!?

but just so you know what i mean i could cute and paste like this::

coding on forum is all screwy... not sure how else to make a short title about it sorry 110

THEN edit it a put a strike through each line... but recently (last week or so) when i went to edit it it turned to just garbbled html and other garbage lol

BUT its working now :/
Misery_Kitty
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery_Kitty May 27th 2009, 5:24 am

the rest is not though still being weird Shit at random
Misery_Kitty
Forumember

Back to top Go down