The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have a few questions about forumotion

3 posters

Go down

i have a few questions about forumotion Empty i have a few questions about forumotion

Post by Kaone May 23rd 2009, 12:28 am

I have been looking for a website that would help me create and host a forum for free. I found forumotion and thought it looked cool. But I have a few questions, and if they could be answered that would really help me make an informed decision. By the way, I want to create this forum to host an alliance I'm creating for an online video game.

1. If I set up a forum here, can anyone who is a forumotion member post on that forum or only those who I allow?

2. What is the credits system? Is that something I have to pay for?

3. Is there anything I can have users do when they log in, or have them sign when they register that keeps me from being punished if they do something illegal.
Kaone

Male Posts : 4
Language : English

Back to top Go down

i have a few questions about forumotion Empty Re: i have a few questions about forumotion

Post by silentflesh May 23rd 2009, 12:36 am

Hello, I'll try answering some of your questions.

1. The people who register in your forum can post. The support forum is its separate forum

2. The credit system is where you buy credits to buy additional addons like domain name, ad-free, or more gallery storage space.

3. You can have the user read the term of service (registration rules) so they know what they doing. And if they disobey, ban them.
silentflesh
silentflesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 87

http://comput3rsupp0rt.do-talk.com

Back to top Go down

i have a few questions about forumotion Empty Re: i have a few questions about forumotion

Post by Kaone May 23rd 2009, 12:40 am

About question 3, what I'm worried about is someone doing something punishable by law, and me getting blamed for it as the administrator. What can I do to avoid that?
Kaone

Male Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 23rd 2009, 1:06 am

As Silentflesh said its your way of handling things.

Also everyone that keeps answering to these questions in the GD please stop.

Last thing next time if you have questions about Forumotion's service please post them in the only topic https://help.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f7/only-topic-your-questions-about-forumotion-t11112-1080.htm#284561 or in the support section.

=>Lock
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down