The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contact fields Do Not Display Text or Hyperlinks But on HTML

3 posters

Go down

Contact fields Do Not Display Text or Hyperlinks But on HTML Empty Contact fields Do Not Display Text or Hyperlinks But on HTML

Post by gtrmonkey Thu 28 May - 0:08

HEY I Have a Problem with the Contact fields. Only Displaying Icons. and I would like for them to Display Text or Hyperlink instead. What happen is that anything that doesn't have an Icon. Will show a blank. And there is nuttining Clickable. But when I add a workin gif in the icon section of the Contact fields. It show the Icon and allow me to hyperlink to were every the website they put in was.
gtrmonkey

Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Contact fields Do Not Display Text or Hyperlinks But on HTML Empty Re: Contact fields Do Not Display Text or Hyperlinks But on HTML

Post by kirk Thu 28 May - 3:37

can you provide a screen shot or a link?
it's hard to tell sometimes what members are asking. i think i might know but i need to see to be sure?

thanks
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Contact fields Do Not Display Text or Hyperlinks But on HTML Empty Re: Contact fields Do Not Display Text or Hyperlinks But on HTML

Post by gtrmonkey Thu 28 May - 5:22

Sure man
gtrmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 Thu 28 May - 5:47

Hello,

have you tried clearing your cache and cookies yet?

Also posting a screenshot would be great
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Thu 28 May - 6:08

i think i know what he means now?
i'm testing it real fast.

OK you can not put anything other then icons ware the icons go. you can add your own just be sure to use a direct link for any image.
also if you put a web address as the default content then when the image is clicked it will go to what ever page or link you have in there.

so you can take the image out and create your own text button/icon on like photo shop and then use the direct link with the link you want it to go to in the default content. but other then that you can not do what your asking.

hope that helps a lil
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by gtrmonkey Fri 29 May - 1:02

lol

That what I mean. I don't icon but rather the Text but if it not possible. Then that cool.
gtrmonkey

Back to top Go down