The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration problems, Membership wide notifications and posting access

3 posters

Go down

Solved Registration problems, Membership wide notifications and posting access

Post by Darkside Dave June 2nd 2009, 5:47 pm

I am the administrator of Darksider's Realm. I have several people who have gone through all the steps of registering and never got their activation e-mail. When they go back to try againg it says they are already registered. I need to know how to get that registration un-done or how to get their account activared by oher means. How do I get the activation e-mail sent to them again???

My second question is how do I get a membership wide notification out about a particular post I make??? Sometimes I want to post a notice for all members but I have to send individual e-mails or PMs to do it. I need a way to do this.

I tried to post in the need a technician forum but I kept getting a message that I needed to be an administrator to do it. I am the administrator. What's the problem???

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Dave

Last edited by Nessa on June 3rd 2009, 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit To Mark Topic Solved)
Darkside Dave

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Registration problems, Membership wide notifications and posting access

Post by Sanket June 2nd 2009, 7:53 pm

1) Users & groups>Inactive users
Activate them.

2) Send a newsletter
https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/how-to-send-a-newsletter-t35099.htm

3) Need of technician, only a staff member can move it to that section when he feels its necessary to move it to give that much attention.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Registration problems, Membership wide notifications and posting access

Post by Darkside Dave June 3rd 2009, 3:11 am

THANKS... PROBLEMS SOLVED.
Darkside Dave

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa June 3rd 2009, 6:15 am

Since this problem appears to be resolved, I will lock this topic now.

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down