The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i put animated running text in image?

2 posters

Go down

how can i put animated running text in image? Empty how can i put animated running text in image?

Post by cute_devil May 27th 2007, 3:58 pm

hi mates,

how could i put animated running text in the image of my signature?
cute_devil
Forumember

Male Posts : 157
Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can i put animated running text in image? Empty Re: how can i put animated running text in image?

Post by GeoX May 27th 2007, 4:46 pm

Hello...look..if u want to add a running words like a marquee..use this HTML code but im not so sure that it's gonna work in the signature..but give it a try..and before entering the code plz click on this icon how can i put animated running text in image? Switchmode then enter the code below

< marquee > your text here < / marquee >

but please dont leave any spaces in the code...i just wrote it like that beause the HTML codes are disabled :S..try the code and tell me!
GeoX

Back to top Go down

how can i put animated running text in image? Empty Re: how can i put animated running text in image?

Post by admin** May 27th 2007, 6:10 pm

cute_devil wrote:hi mates,

how could i put animated running text in the image of my signature?

yes of course, you can with Ulead Gif Animator....for graphism. Wink
admin**

Back to top Go down

Post by Kol Vol May 28th 2007, 12:24 pm

</ marquee> won't work you need to use [ scroll]
Kol Vol
Kol Vol
Forumember

Male Posts : 364

http://codes.eletronicsboard.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 28th 2007, 1:56 pm

yes marquee wont work..i tested it..hey kol vol..is it?!

Code:
[scroll]here[/scroll]

can u see this?!..it's working..hello..how are you Very Happy
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_devil May 29th 2007, 9:48 am

tanx mates. Very Happy its working ..

but its not working in other forum bounce why??
cute_devil
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 29th 2007, 10:19 am

click on this how can i put animated running text in image? Switch_wysiwyg before entering the code..it might be the reason
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_devil May 29th 2007, 10:32 am

GeoX wrote:click on this how can i put animated running text in image? Switch_wysiwyg before entering the code..it might be the reason

where i will get this how can i put animated running text in image? Switch_wysiwyg sign to click?
cute_devil
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 29th 2007, 10:43 am

how can i put animated running text in image? F_untitledm_85e8174
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_devil May 29th 2007, 10:57 am

but many forum dont have that sign and the screen like u mentioned Confused In that case what can i do?
cute_devil
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 29th 2007, 11:08 am

No, in all editboards that option is available..u first click on the upper one..then it will make the editor looks like the one in the picture above....then to enter a code click on the lower icon to change the mode of the editor..and it's so easy Smile
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_devil May 29th 2007, 11:38 am

for xapmle www.mig33fans.com dont have the option & view u mentioned. can i apply running text code in that site?
cute_devil
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_devil May 29th 2007, 5:13 pm

would anybody plz answer me? Mad
cute_devil
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 29th 2007, 5:15 pm

hello, mm..yes it's just a BBcode..like the codes for the size and color...it must work..maybe the forum admin disabled the bbcode and html codes in his forum so no one can use them
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2007, 5:16 pm

No, that site is not an editborad forum. I don't think they have the [scroll] BBtag, or maybe they do, I haven't used a non-editboard edited version of phpbb before.

Oh, and please try to avoid double posting when 24 hours hasn't pasted. Please use the how can i put animated running text in image? Icon_edit button.

Thanks Wink
Dragon Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kol Vol May 29th 2007, 6:24 pm

If you want to scroll diaganolly try this
Code:
[updown][scroll]testing[/scroll][/updown]
testing
Kol Vol
Kol Vol
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 29th 2007, 6:26 pm

you are the kind kolly volly Very Happy..new for me Smile..what if i want it to be scrolled vertically?!
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kol Vol May 29th 2007, 6:28 pm

just
Code:
[updown][/updown]
Kol Vol
Kol Vol
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 29th 2007, 6:32 pm

u r the king dude...
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_devil May 30th 2007, 1:42 pm

hey colvol Very Happy

can i use it in the forum above i mention? Confused

plz feed me on it.
cute_devil
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 30th 2007, 2:12 pm

no maybe u can't
GeoX

Back to top Go down