The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Users can not write to me on the forum

3 posters

Go down

Solved Users can not write to me on the forum

Post by Adnan88 July 9th 2009, 8:08 am

First of all pozdrav.Imam problem with the forum, I do not know what is actually dogada.Ovo my forum; http://prijatelji.forum-express.net yesterday when I wanted to login to the forum threw me a message, I'm sorry but you prevent the entry on the forum, please contact Administatora forums, and I'm Administator.Uspio unico in the forum, and the panel to block the IP's seen, more IP-ova.Odblokirao I have them all.
Early this morning I came to the forum, and also came from a member of, where we sent a pp, as it can not written by the forum, because in every podforumu his "You can not reply to messages in this podforumu" I poglrdao in panel, everything's alright, members can pisati.Molim you to help me, if a thing to me, if something should otkolnuti the forum, that worked normally I heard this uraditi.Samo help me please.

Hello
Adnan88

Language : Bosnian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Users can not write to me on the forum

Post by Darren1 July 9th 2009, 8:13 am

Hello,

check to see if ur forum is in "construction" or "holiday" mode, if so, select the "NO" bubble, and save

That should correct your problem Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Adnan88 July 9th 2009, 9:44 am

That was problem.Forum was set to Holliday, I forgot to download the catches with Holliday.Al still not clear we sljedeče.Naime repeat ponovo.Ja I heard from Bosnia, with each connection to the Internet another IP.I yesterday I konektovao on the Internet, go to your forum, I see the navigation bar logovan.Nisam, portal, or forum, and the screen is written, "sorry but you are hindered from entering the forum.Molimo contact administatora foruma.Ipak I managed to Unico in the forum, with your IP blocked, and if I could diskonektovati, and konektovati again on the internet, and change the IP, and normally in the loft forum.Al not know what the stunt, that I mjenja IP.U panel for blocking these IP-found a couple of IP blocked.
Menu is not clear, as some know, that will be my next IP, the connection to the internet that is blocked, or the problem to servera.Da Is this possible to happen of itself.

Thank
Adnan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 9th 2009, 9:52 am

I'm sorry but you have just confused me.
Did I resolve your problem, or is there something more?

There is a slight translation problem, let me call for some assistance
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Adnan88 July 9th 2009, 10:11 am

Yes, I resolve the problem, ovaj.Sad users can write to the forum, because the forum was set to Holliday.
Al interested me about this IP, a read to the IP and blocking me interested, it is not clear to me.
Adnan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 9th 2009, 5:12 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Sanket
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down