The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Abuse | User planning to destroy my forum

+5
Noob
Trilinx
MrMega
Master Marc
Rok
9 posters

Go down

An Abuse | User planning to destroy my forum Empty An Abuse | User planning to destroy my forum

Post by Rok July 10th 2009, 5:30 am

So, a few months ago there was this user named Corduroy that spammed us a bit and start cussing everyone out. He was banned. Later on, there were several other users registered on my forum with the same IP as Corduory; and I have just banned and IP banned them all. Okay, so I found out the other day via AIM that one of the active members on my forum (named KingBadBoy) is the same person as Corduroy. He's been my friend for a very long time and we have been forum buds. But, today, he's been demoted from the staff team because of what I found out. So, a little bit ago, one of my Universal Team members ('Global Mod' for short) reported that the KingBadBoy user was trying to paln something with my Global Mod to ruin my forum forever (however, my Gmod has no relevance in this whatsoever.) A reply came to the report thread by my Review Team leader named MiniRadi. He was talking to Kingbadboy, and Kingbadboy was planning something with MiniRadi. However, like I said about my Gmod, MiniRadi has no relevance in this either. So, MiniRadi was 'playing on with the story' with Kingbadboy via IM, and here's there whole discussion:
brice=Kingbadboy | Miniradi=MiniRadi
Spoiler:

This is extremely serious. The username that brice (Kingbadboy) was talking about in the discussion named 'GreatWolf' will be IP banned immediately right after registration once I catch my eye on it. I want to know if this can be reported to any authority or something? Kingbadboy (brice) was talking about hacking my forum (ForuMansion) and was planning to destroy it. Also, remember that MiniRadi is a trusted staff member on my forum, and he was just playing along with Kingbadboy to get more information.
I hope I can get some authority action taken to this. Thanks.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

An Abuse | User planning to destroy my forum Empty Re: An Abuse | User planning to destroy my forum

Post by Master Marc July 10th 2009, 3:32 pm

Hey Rok,
Long time no see...

Just don't let any of them get your IP address...Disable mods to view ip addresses on your forum by removing the image...

Keep their ip addresses of every member you know that wants to hack your forum.

I'll private message you some other information to keep you safe, Wink

I was too bored to read the last part of your spoiler's message,lol.But I got the message you were trying to send...
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

An Abuse | User planning to destroy my forum Empty Re: An Abuse | User planning to destroy my forum

Post by MrMega July 10th 2009, 4:09 pm

Well, I'm staff on ForuMansion and I know everything that's going on there...

But as you, the founder of ForuMansion, and probably the 2nd most popular promotion forum, don't give up.
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilinx July 10th 2009, 4:15 pm

Im also staff on Forumansion, and yea ive dealt with the guy on msn and in the forum with two of his accounts, he was a complete jerk.. and when he was found out, he started talking, saying he has a "plan" to destroy ForuMansion, and that he has some of the staff backing him, and hes going to hack it and stuff like that.. you get the idea.. Well i hope he gets nailed by the Forumotion Administration...
Trilinx
Trilinx
Forumember

Male Posts : 74
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob July 10th 2009, 4:56 pm

I am also one of the staff members at ForuMansion.

This whole "plan" thing is quite a scare.
Noob
Noob
Forumember

Male Posts : 251
Language : English, Graphics.

Back to top Go down

Post by disneysuper July 10th 2009, 5:35 pm

I am a Universal Team Member (GMod) at forumansion, and i was the one that reported this.

And as Xero said,
Xero wrote:Well i hope he gets nailed by the Forumotion Administration...
disneysuper
disneysuper
Forumember

Male Posts : 63
Language : English, Learning Korean, HTML, CSS, BBCode,

Back to top Go down

Post by sworddude247 July 10th 2009, 5:49 pm

Hey, Rok. I'm a former staff member at ForuMansion. With this evidence, I would just IP ban KBB right now. That's all I have for now.

Edit: I would keep an eye on RevoltPromotion ( http://revoltpromotion.forumotion.com/ ), it looks like MiniRadi might have gotten in there and made stuff say "KingBadBoy is a lier" everywhere... although it is on maintnance mode...
sworddude247
Forumember

Language : Copy & paste this to your language box!

http://dannysforum.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario July 10th 2009, 7:10 pm

You know that you can report him to his ISP with a log of IP's,picutres of spam, links, anything that will help him get banned from his ISP.

I would go to google and search for IP tracker and enter his IP and look for the ISP and then go to their website click on contact and email them telling whats going on.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok July 11th 2009, 1:26 am

MrMario wrote:You know that you can report him to his ISP with a log of IP's,picutres of spam, links, anything that will help him get banned from his ISP.

I would go to google and search for IP tracker and enter his IP and look for the ISP and then go to their website click on contact and email them telling whats going on.
Thanks for that info Mario. However, are you sure that ForuMotion couldn't do anything about this?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by sworddude247 July 11th 2009, 1:43 am

ROk, I know you already have a ton of evidence, but if you need any more help, I am available!
sworddude247
Forumember

Language : Copy & paste this to your language box!

http://dannysforum.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TigTrivers July 11th 2009, 1:52 am

Who are you on ForuMansion Sworddude

Anyway mmm Rok told me to reply to this, KBB has really annoyed me I trusted one of his accounts (DaBomb) and made him an admin at one of my forums, I am also the origional founder of revoltpromotion which I gave to KBB

I have known about his plans for about 2/3 weeks but was afraid he might do something to my forum/computer so I said nothing but King has been planning this for months so he must either have no life or he is just evil

I dont know why I'm saying this but meh

ohhh he also told me an admin at forumansion was in on this but that has no relevence....I'm just rambling now so I'll leave you on this note "WHATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE LIKE KBB"

Oh and since the oyhers said it........I am also staff on forumansion
TigTrivers
Forumember

Male Posts : 177
Language : English

http://www.creativeforums.crazy4us.com

Back to top Go down