The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting up a button that has restrictions on frequency of it being clicked?

2 posters

Go down

Setting up a button that has restrictions on frequency of it being clicked? Empty Setting up a button that has restrictions on frequency of it being clicked?

Post by Ernest July 14th 2009, 3:05 pm

Hi, a member of my forum raised a query if i would be able to imput such a thing but i have no idea if its possible haha so here goes (this is what he said):

Not saying i can, but cant you just make a cp button that says "Vote points" and you can only click the vote button 1 time every 12 hours to regulate it and only 2 points are awarded.. Cant you do like that? and everytime you click 2 points are awarded to your account, but you can only get 6 points a day because of the 2 points /vote and 3 voting places.

Thanks for helping in advance! cheers

Last edited by Ernest on July 15th 2009, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing subject as informed)
Ernest

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Setting up a button that has restrictions on frequency of it being clicked? Empty Re: Setting up a button that has restrictions on frequency of it being clicked?

Post by Sanket July 14th 2009, 4:43 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down