The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Terms of service spelling and grammatical errors

3 posters

Go down

Forum Terms of service spelling and grammatical errors Empty Forum Terms of service spelling and grammatical errors

Post by Simon Hedges Tue Jul 14 2009, 16:34

Hello

My forum tester has identified spelling and grammatical errors in the standard Forum Terms of service. This is particularly annoying since it includes the phase "Please make an effort on grammar and spelling".

Can I change this text - if not how can I get https://www.forumotion.com/ to corect the errors.

Help appreciated.
Simon Hedges

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum Terms of service spelling and grammatical errors Empty Re: Forum Terms of service spelling and grammatical errors

Post by Rok Tue Jul 14 2009, 16:42

I don't believe you can edit those rules, but you can add more onto them:
  1. Administration Panel
  2. General tab
  3. Rules and FAQ -> Additional Rules

Sorry if that's not exactly what you were looking for. Rolling Eyes
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Forum Terms of service spelling and grammatical errors Empty Re: Forum Terms of service spelling and grammatical errors

Post by Simon Hedges Tue Jul 14 2009, 19:21

Yes, but adding additional rules doesn't overcome the spelling and grammar in the main rules. I suppose I could add something to say that they are not my mistakes. It juyst seems a bit unprofessional when my Forum is for a very professional very picky audience (automation engineers).
Thanks for your reply.
Simon
Simon Hedges

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Tue Jul 14 2009, 21:06

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down