The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Account Fully Booted For NO REASON

3 posters

Go down

Member Account Fully Booted For NO REASON Empty Member Account Fully Booted For NO REASON

Post by Atlantis knight July 15th 2009, 11:31 pm

Ok I just got done looking over my forum and noticed a topic missing from My forum and i couldnt figure out where it was. I refreshed the page and it was still gone. My member/best freind posted a topic of fun memorys we had a while back and posted a link to his funny pictures of us together.

I talked to him today and he said his intire account was deleted and he never recieved any notice or warning of his posts. I am the administrator on our Loaned Forum but still have "LEGAL RIGHTS' to it. I never recieved any warning or emial from the main forum or admin for that matter to correct the situation. To me, thats rude. VERY RUDE, to think that a person on the main forum would think that we werent worth the effort to notify us by a simple emial, than to just up and Completely delet my freinds intire account. You moderators need to set an example not show us your NOT a ruthless and demeaning authority to punish and persicute us. I know your busy and you work your asses off literly but you didnt have to delete his account. I read your disclosure requirements for the forums and frankly it sounds like a little kid wrote them out.

Sincerely

Atlantis Knight
Atlantis knight

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Member Account Fully Booted For NO REASON Empty Re: Member Account Fully Booted For NO REASON

Post by Mehtevas July 15th 2009, 11:32 pm

Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Member Account Fully Booted For NO REASON Empty Re: Member Account Fully Booted For NO REASON

Post by MrMario July 16th 2009, 12:19 am

Thanks Kinko Smile

I will lock this topic now.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down