The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you let it so that users can post categories/topic right after the forum?

2 posters

Go down

How do you let it so that users can post categories/topic right after the forum? Empty How do you let it so that users can post categories/topic right after the forum?

Post by urknight July 16th 2009, 6:16 pm

My site is this: eniqma.4rumer.com
I Wish that for the forums, after you click into one of them, that member users may add a new 'Topic' inside that forum, but i Dont see any option that lets them do that and I really need help on this. I want members that arent moderators or have to be a admin to be able to post topics/categories right after the main page's forum.
urknight
urknight

Male Posts : 6
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do you let it so that users can post categories/topic right after the forum? Empty Re: How do you let it so that users can post categories/topic right after the forum?

Post by MrMario July 16th 2009, 6:35 pm

I hope this is what you mean.

Admin Panel>>Display tab>>Index Packing>>Choose any of the Keep categories on index :>>Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How do you let it so that users can post categories/topic right after the forum? Empty Re: How do you let it so that users can post categories/topic right after the forum?

Post by urknight July 17th 2009, 2:43 am

not really, what i wanted to know was,
how could i let users/members of the site to create a NEW category for a forum? Example: Under 'Chatter [:', There is 1 Category named "Random Stuff", and I made it, I want to let members of the site also make categories under that forum and i don't know how?
urknight
urknight

Male Posts : 6
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario July 17th 2009, 6:49 am

Only admins can create categories.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down