The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background

2 posters

Go down

Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Empty Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background

Post by mbarndt July 16th 2009, 9:13 pm

I manage the forum:http://mbarndtband.forumotion.com/forum.htm

I have a restricted/locked area and the post reply button appears the same as the post new button. This is very confusing to users. This issue dosen't appear in open areas just the restricted "Band Members" area.

I have also uploaded a custom background but it doesn't seem to show. All I can see is the defualt theme background.

Thanks for any help
mbarndt

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Empty Re: Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background

Post by Mehtevas July 16th 2009, 11:20 pm

I dont quite understand your problem, can you post a screen shot?
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Empty Re: Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background

Post by mbarndt July 17th 2009, 6:44 am

Here is a screenshot, one button should read post reply, and the other should read post new. I changed the images in the pic management but it still shows up like this.

[img]Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Pictur10[/img]
mbarndt

Back to top Go down

Post by mbarndt July 20th 2009, 10:44 pm

Any help???
mbarndt

Back to top Go down