The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message Layout (profile box when you post message)

4 posters

Go down

Message Layout (profile box when you post message) Empty Message Layout (profile box when you post message)

Post by trackfactory July 18th 2009, 5:43 am

How do I change the layout of the profile box in a posted message on my forum?

As in, move the profile box to the right of the message, move the rank picture under the avatar, all that stuff? Can't figure it out myself, Iv'e looked through the administration panel in display but I still couldn't find it?

Any help appreciated
trackfactory

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Message Layout (profile box when you post message) Empty Re: Message Layout (profile box when you post message)

Post by VL_Fusion July 18th 2009, 5:46 am

Try using the Search option on the navigation bar Wink
VL_Fusion
VL_Fusion
Forumember

http://rpgkingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Message Layout (profile box when you post message) Empty Re: Message Layout (profile box when you post message)

Post by trackfactory July 18th 2009, 6:03 am

Sorry but that has nothing to do with my question, did I phrase it badly? What I meant was when you are browsing through a forum and you go into a topic, and you look at all the messages posted, how can you change the layout of the messages through the administration panel so that the profile box with the users avatar and rank is on the right of the message posted like on this forum, and also so the things like

-Rank picture-
are in a different order above each other?
trackfactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 18th 2009, 6:10 am

Hi,

I'm sorry but that's not currently possible.

Oh, the search engion would of found the answer for you, in half the time it tookl us to figure out the problem, and answer it Cool
(It was very relevant)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by trackfactory July 18th 2009, 6:35 am

My bad I thought he meant the search bar in my forum lol Very Happy
trackfactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas July 18th 2009, 6:42 am

darren1 wrote:Hi,

Oh, the search engion would of found the answer for you, in half the time it tookl us to figure out the problem, and answer it Cool
(It was very relevant)

Finally i may prove you wrong Twisted Evil

ACP>general>forum>configuration>page structure>change it> save (to switch mini profile) Smile
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by trackfactory July 18th 2009, 7:13 am

I looked there but (correct me if I'm wrong) it was only the page width in percentage, which isn't what I was looking for Sad
trackfactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas July 18th 2009, 7:14 am

Are you in Advanced mode? As thats where its located.
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 18th 2009, 7:20 am

Kinko wrote:
darren1 wrote:Hi,

(It was very relevant)

Finally i may prove you wrong Twisted Evil

ACP>general>forum>configuration>page structure>change it> save (to switch mini profile) Smile

Let me correct you Mr. Green

In this location you can change the position of the location of these fields (either left or right) you cannot do what your after.

In this location you can also change the width of ur forum over all.
Some skins require the CSS to be changed to do it though Wink

EDIT: I have explained to Kinko what you can and cant do.
You can move the position of the profile, to left or right in the location that he has given, but thats all you can do Wink

Last edited by darren1 on July 18th 2009, 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas July 18th 2009, 7:25 am

trackfactory wrote:Sorry but that has nothing to do with my question, did I phrase it badly? What I meant was when you are browsing through a forum and you go into a topic, and you look at all the messages posted, how can you change the layout of the messages through the administration panel so that the profile box with the users avatar and rank is on the right of the message posted like on this forum, and also so the things like

-Rank picture-
are in a different order above each other?

Darren thats what i helped with Wink
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by trackfactory July 18th 2009, 8:07 am

In my admin panel, it only has page width in percentage and nothing else, do I have to activate something?
trackfactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas July 18th 2009, 8:12 am

Are you in Advanced mode?
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down