The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coma Number Problem (Personalized Profile)

3 posters

Go down

Coma Number Problem (Personalized Profile) Empty Coma Number Problem (Personalized Profile)

Post by Whogopenguin July 21st 2009, 10:10 pm

Ok, so my thread about HTML was solved, but I can only have 15 characters maximum, and I can only have NUMBERS and no letters!

Coma Number Problem (Personalized Profile) 2d8qo9v

Not enough space to write anything...so how on earth do I get this maximum bigger? It's all maxed out! Such a small maximum??

And why only letters??

I wish enriched text was back Crying or Very sad
Whogopenguin
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Coma Number Problem (Personalized Profile) Empty Re: Coma Number Problem (Personalized Profile)

Post by Whogopenguin July 22nd 2009, 9:54 am

Hey, anybody?
Whogopenguin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Coma Number Problem (Personalized Profile) Empty Re: Coma Number Problem (Personalized Profile)

Post by Sanket July 22nd 2009, 10:10 am

I had never tried that option before, although i see the problem.

However, since it looks like you want to add awards. Why don't you create a Images List?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Whogopenguin July 22nd 2009, 10:11 am

Sanket wrote:I had never tried that option before, although i see the problem.

However, since it looks like you want to add awards. Why don't you create a Images List?

As far as I know, you can only select one image from the list, which is useless if you want a user to have several awards showing at once.
Whogopenguin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 22nd 2009, 10:17 am

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Whogopenguin July 22nd 2009, 10:19 am

So can it be made possible? Go to the suggestions section, and to everywhere else, and everybody keeps going on about it. Is anybody listening?

Who took away the Enriched Text option that was very good?
Whogopenguin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 22nd 2009, 10:24 am

Well, the suggestions section is there for it. They definitely take a not of it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey March 6th 2010, 6:28 pm

I have the same problem. In the tutorial for profiles, it mentions using this feature for HTML and more. How is that possible with only 15 characters allowed?
I don't want to use the image list. I wanted something different and this seemed like it would be it, but there aren't enough characters allowed.
Breezey
Breezey
Forumember

Female Posts : 40

http://yafooey.find-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down