The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the colour of the font... its not working..

2 posters

Go down

Changing the colour of the font... its not working.. Empty Changing the colour of the font... its not working..

Post by Kizzy86 July 22nd 2009, 12:11 pm

Hey everyone I have just recently joined up and started to create my own forum..

The problem I am running into is that when I change the coding for the colours of the font on my forum its sometimes showing in the preview with errors and its not at all changing in the actual forum....

Whats going on and what do I need to do????
Kizzy86

Female Posts : 5
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing the colour of the font... its not working.. Empty Re: Changing the colour of the font... its not working..

Post by Guest July 22nd 2009, 12:22 pm

God knows why I came here and built my site with you bunch of amateurs that think you are so great and can talk to your members like rubbish, with forums that are so buggy they outabe on a tramps vest, you have more down time than up time, crashing everybody's forums with your so called updates, and to top it off you show ads on everybody's forums too. You do have a busy support forum, members wanting to string you up from the nearest lamp post because of the way you treat them, complaining about all the bugs, the down time and now the inclusion of ads. Members only stay because they don't want to lose all their posts so have no choice but to put up with all the mess you've made.

So Forumotion are crap in my opinion, i'm with cherry.

There certainly is a new king on the block for the worst forum providers, and its you lot.

Dream on forumotion 8-)

"owned" Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Changing the colour of the font... its not working.. Empty Re: Changing the colour of the font... its not working..

Post by Kizzy86 July 22nd 2009, 12:51 pm

Please can I get Any help???????
Kizzy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizzy86 July 22nd 2009, 1:12 pm

Just letting everyone on here know.. I'm still waiting .. I really would love to get this problem sorted tonight... Sad

Can someone please help me... Sad
Kizzy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 22nd 2009, 1:15 pm

Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down