The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to hide widgets inside the topics?

4 posters

Go down

how to hide widgets inside the topics? Empty how to hide widgets inside the topics?

Post by ___spike___ July 25th 2009, 7:51 am

how do i hide the widget inside the topics? i want my widgets showing only to my homepage:( but how?
___spike___
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to hide widgets inside the topics? Empty Re: how to hide widgets inside the topics?

Post by Mehtevas July 25th 2009, 8:15 am

Not possible.
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

how to hide widgets inside the topics? Empty Re: how to hide widgets inside the topics?

Post by ___spike___ July 25th 2009, 11:27 am

why not possible? i visit some webforum here, i saw widgets on there homepage but when i enter of there some topics i saw no widgets of there topics.
___spike___
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by cho_em_trong_Con_mua18 July 25th 2009, 11:39 am

I'm sure it's not possible
cho_em_trong_Con_mua18
Forumember

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 25th 2009, 1:29 pm

cho_em_trong_Con_mua18, Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font

If you want you can have widgets on the portal. That way they won't appear inside.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down