The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Messages

3 posters

Go down

Private Messages Empty Private Messages

Post by Estee July 25th 2009, 10:13 pm

Not sure where to post this, but this arrived in my inbox here today. I think someone here should be made aware. I have no idea who this woman is. Looks very suspicious to me. Has anyone else had this?

HELLO

* Quote message

From favour123 To Estee, Today at 11:24 am
Dearest love,

My name is favour and my email address is( favourgeorgemark@yahoo.com) i saw your profile in this site and became interested in you. I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness, and my mind tells me that you are the kind of person i want in my life. I am very romantic, caring, honest and faithful. True love is hidden in every heart and it continue for life time. For more details about me, kindly reply me AT (favourgeorgemark@yahoo.com) i'm waiting earnestly for your reply.then i will give you my pictures
I CHERISH YOU
Favour.

please write me at my e-mail favourgeorgemark a t y a h o o d o t c o m

View user profile
Estee
Estee
Forumember

Female Posts : 39
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Private Messages Empty Re: Private Messages

Post by KingOfSports July 25th 2009, 10:16 pm

Check Other Problems. There is already a thread on this.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Private Messages Empty Re: Private Messages

Post by MrMario July 25th 2009, 10:22 pm

Yes as KingOfSports has said we have an only topic => https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/only-topic-love-mail-spam-pm-spam-t49884.htm and there is no need to make any topics in the GD about this anymore.

=>Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down