The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Need Help with rep. point) new forum

2 posters

Go down

(Need Help with rep. point) new forum Empty (Need Help with rep. point) new forum

Post by moroniac July 29th 2009, 9:49 am

Hi, im make a forum with forumotion.

-i want to know how to user can giving a reputation point? my forum user can give a reputation point. im the only one who can give the rep point.. (giving rep. not with a thanks)

-can we make the reputation point with a block? like on the other forum?
if we can, how??

thx before..
moroniac

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down

(Need Help with rep. point) new forum Empty Re: (Need Help with rep. point) new forum

Post by Darren1 July 29th 2009, 9:52 am

Hi,

Can I get you to please read the below tutorials

https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/reputation-system-evaluation-thanks-button-t38434.htm

https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/the-points-system-t38437.htm

Only admins can give points.
Admins need to activate the "reputation" system, then all members & admins can give rep.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

(Need Help with rep. point) new forum Empty Re: (Need Help with rep. point) new forum

Post by moroniac July 29th 2009, 9:55 am

darren1 wrote:Hi,

Can I get you to please read the below tutorials

https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/reputation-system-evaluation-thanks-button-t38434.htm

https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/the-points-system-t38437.htm

Only admins can give points.
Admins need to activate the "reputation" system, then all members & admins can give rep.
i finish read the tutorial. but i still can't find how to make a user (not mod and admin) give a reputation. (not points)
i want to make a minimal post for a user to giving a reputation, is that possible??
i already activate the reputation.. Very Happy. but im the only one who can give a reputation points..

sorry for my bad english

thanks Very Happy
moroniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 29th 2009, 10:02 am

Your English is one of the best from Indonesia that iv seen on this forum for a while Wink

users can just hit the "+" "-" buttons next to posts to give reputation.

No, you cannot give a minimal posts before allowing users to give reputation.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by moroniac July 29th 2009, 10:04 am

darren1 wrote:Your English is one of the best from Indonesia that iv seen on this forum for a while Wink

users can just hit the "+" "-" buttons next to posts to give reputation.

but they (the user. not a mod and admin) still cant see the reputations point.. Crying or Very sad
and im the only user who can see the + and - buttons..
if we allow the user to give a per. point?, we can give a minimal post for that?

how should i do?
moroniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 29th 2009, 10:15 am

[quote]But they (the user. not a mod and admin) still cant see the reputations point.. Crying or Very sad

mwii Go to: Admin panel >> Display (tab) >> Pictures and Colors > Pics management > Mini Icons > Scroll down, to the bottom of the page and tell us if u see a (Need Help with rep. point) new forum Tabs_less and a (Need Help with rep. point) new forum Tabs_more

If these images are here. please look on the right hand side and if the bode with the words "Hide" next to it is ticked, please untick it, and save.

if we allow the user to give a per. point?, we can give a minimal post for that?

Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by moroniac July 29th 2009, 10:19 am

[quote="darren1"]
But they (the user. not a mod and admin) still cant see the reputations point.. Crying or Very sad

mwii Go to: Admin panel >> Display (tab) >> Pictures and Colors > Pics management > Mini Icons > Scroll down, to the bottom of the page and tell us if u see a (Need Help with rep. point) new forum Tabs_less and a (Need Help with rep. point) new forum Tabs_more

If these images are here. please look on the right hand side and if the bode with the words "Hide" next to it is ticked, please untick it, and save.

yes, its untick. but their still cant see it.. Crying or Very sad
moroniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 29th 2009, 10:28 am

mwii Can you please change ur skin and see if that improves things?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by moroniac August 6th 2009, 8:50 am

darren1 wrote:mwii Can you please change ur skin and see if that improves things?

its have no effect..

any suggestions??
moroniac

Back to top Go down