The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme)

+13
Lucky.
Caihlem
xxtop
DeathSoul
Timmy
RikaComet
؟Σffícíαl
Fishyyy12
Master Marc
NaXuh
Tarogasini
MrMega
Rok
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme) Empty Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme)

Post by Rok July 31st 2009, 1:34 am

What's up?

Prior to the loss of our beloved and always-will-be-loved administrator from this forum, we want to celebrate him. That's why (with lovely Nessa's approval), I will be hosting a 'Caihlem Theme Contest.' You must create the best theme that you possibly can with any original images made by you. It doesn't matter what version the theme is for, it just has to shine in the name of Caihlem. Smile
This theme contest is starting now and will end August 31.

What will I win?

We really would like to just celebrate Caihlem instead of giving what you would call 'rewards', but generous old Rokie here would like to give a present. I have over 1900 Credits on my forum and there's no use for them. The winner for the best theme will receive that whopping 1900 Credits (which you can buy a domain name with) via a transfer from your fellow Typlo, and the Credits will be deducted my forum. But like I said, this is more of a celebration and memorial than a contest. Show your love!

Participation

For EVERY user that participates, I'll place a text link of your forum on my forum's homepage. If you want the link, then check my profile. This will help get us some more people to contribute to this memorial contest.

Submitting to Hitskin.com

Obviously, the theme will have to be submitted to Hitskin.com in order to participate. If you don't know how to submit a theme, all you have to do is, firstly, create a theme on a forum with your some original images and everything, and then you register on Hitskin.com and click the 'Submit' tab after registration on Hitskin; then, you just fill out that information in the form that's granted.

Submission of my theme into this contest

When you're done, just PM the link to install your theme and the version that you used. Also, give me a title (of your choice) for your theme you created. The winner will be discussed in the staff room.

Thanks everyone! Also, thanks to Caihlem for being so inspiring to me(and everyone on the SF) for starting this memorial contest. May the theme-making begin!

Last edited by Rok on August 17th 2009, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme) Empty Re: Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme)

Post by MrMega July 31st 2009, 1:36 am

Cool contest...mind If I can be a judge/second contest runner? After all, I started the threa of Caihlem's thanks ))
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme) Empty Re: Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme)

Post by Tarogasini July 31st 2009, 1:43 am

Damn... If i wouldn't had such problems with video editing at the moment, i d create awesome video for Caihlem Sad
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok July 31st 2009, 2:30 am

MrMega, the staff will decide. Thanks for your offer though. Smile
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by NaXuh July 31st 2009, 4:40 am

Ok, I will probably make a theme an enter this weekend. I can't wait to see who wins. Smile.

But, This is to celebrate Caihlem, not really who wins or loses.
NaXuh
NaXuh
Forumember

Male Posts : 226
Language : English, C#, CSS, HTML, PHP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok July 31st 2009, 5:33 am

I may work on a theme just for fun. Rolling Eyes
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc July 31st 2009, 5:37 am

These kind of contest aren't for me, TT

should have been a video for Caihlem or something like that,lol

But,I'll still try to work on a theme, Cool . I know I'll lose like the M.J. theme contest. {Come in dead last,lol} .

Rok wrote:I may work on a theme just for fun
Does that mean your in the contest, or out? => huhohi
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok July 31st 2009, 5:46 am

It means for fun. I won't submit my forum into the contest. Smile
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishyyy12 July 31st 2009, 7:03 am

hiya im new here and i was wondering how do i enter & what do you do thanks(:
Fishyyy12
Fishyyy12
Forumember

Female Posts : 101

http://friendshipworld.niceboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ؟Σffícíαl July 31st 2009, 7:06 am

Fishyyy12 wrote:hiya im new here and i was wondering how do i enter & what do you do thanks(:

Maybe you forgot this part Wink

Obviously, the theme will have to be submitted to Hitskin.com in order to participate. If you don't know how to submit a theme, all you have to do is, firstly, create a theme on a forum with your some original images and everything, and then you register on Hitskin.com and click the 'Submit' tab after registration on Hitskin; then, you just fill out that information in the form that's granted.
؟Σffícíαl
؟Σffícíαl
Forumember

Language : ( |English | Spanish | )

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishyyy12 July 31st 2009, 7:10 am

؟Σffícíαl wrote:
Fishyyy12 wrote:hiya im new here and i was wondering how do i enter & what do you do thanks(:

Maybe you forgot this part Wink

Thanks so much Hello
Fishyyy12
Fishyyy12
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok July 31st 2009, 7:10 am

Hey there Fishy. I think Efficial kinda stated it all.
But to make it clear, this contest is for you to make the best theme that's contributing to our fellow, previous admin 'Caihlem.' The best theme wins up to 1900 Credits for their forum, and you can get a free domain with that.
Anyway, I don't feel like breaking it all down. Just read the first post of this thread. Cool
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by RikaComet July 31st 2009, 6:54 pm

this sounds cool i may even participate without any prizes
afterall its for caihlem
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 1st 2009, 1:36 am

Thanks Rika. I'm going to work on one tonight or tomorrow morning (just for fun.)
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 2nd 2009, 5:23 am

Bumping this up. Smile
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by NaXuh August 3rd 2009, 3:45 am

Has anyone submitted anything yet? I've been having some computer problem's so I haven't been able to work on mine. Hopefully soon I will be able to.
NaXuh
NaXuh
Forumember

Male Posts : 226
Language : English, C#, CSS, HTML, PHP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy August 3rd 2009, 6:49 am

cool... ill work on my entry if i have anytime.
but to have things cleared.... we have to PM you the link to our hitskin theme right ?
Timmy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 3rd 2009, 12:12 pm

Yeah Naxuh, we have tons coming in.

And yeah Timmy. You have to PM me the link of the Install Theme page.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by RikaComet August 3rd 2009, 1:01 pm

please add some theme links rock so we can get motivated lol: Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme) Mouais
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishyyy12 August 3rd 2009, 1:11 pm

i have my forum
http://caihlem.forumotion.net/forum.htm
i want to submite it but the backround isnt coming up on my forum:(
please help
Fishyyy12
Fishyyy12
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 5th 2009, 1:19 am

Fishy, you'll have to work that out in the Support section, sorry. By the way, nice job on the theme.

And Rika, the theme links are being held captive in my PM box until the contest is over. The idea for this contest is that you guys use original ideas and be creative for Caihlem's sake. Very Happy
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul August 5th 2009, 9:41 pm

Rok wrote:

And Rika, the theme links are being held captive in my PM box until the contest is over. The idea for this contest is that you guys use original ideas and be creative for Caihlem's sake. Very Happy

Rok I think that is a good idea although it's kinda cool to get some idea's I think it would be best for people to use their own idea's Cool
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 5th 2009, 10:24 pm

Yeah prodod. That's what the contest is aiming for. Smile
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 7th 2009, 2:11 pm

Bumping this up.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by xxtop August 7th 2009, 2:53 pm

i have an entry.. ^^
im going to PM you now..
xxtop
xxtop
Forumember

Male Posts : 109
Language : English, Filipino

http://one2studios.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 7th 2009, 9:30 pm

Thanks for submitting!
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 9th 2009, 12:38 am

I'll probably expand the duration date for this contest.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 10th 2009, 8:38 pm

Rok wrote:I'll probably expand the duration date for this contest.
So,when is the date going to be?

~also bumping up this topic to see if there are anyone that will work on a last minute theme
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by xxtop August 14th 2009, 4:58 pm

when will this event ends?
xxtop
xxtop
Forumember

Male Posts : 109
Language : English, Filipino

http://one2studios.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 17th 2009, 1:34 am

I'll change the date to the end of the month: August 31. We haven't got much themes that were auditioned. Sorry about that.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next