The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme)

+13
Lucky.
Caihlem
xxtop
DeathSoul
Timmy
RikaComet
؟Σffícíαl
Fishyyy12
Master Marc
NaXuh
Tarogasini
MrMega
Rok
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme) - Page 3 Empty Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme)

Post by Rok July 31st 2009, 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

What's up?

Prior to the loss of our beloved and always-will-be-loved administrator from this forum, we want to celebrate him. That's why (with lovely Nessa's approval), I will be hosting a 'Caihlem Theme Contest.' You must create the best theme that you possibly can with any original images made by you. It doesn't matter what version the theme is for, it just has to shine in the name of Caihlem. Smile
This theme contest is starting now and will end August 31.

What will I win?

We really would like to just celebrate Caihlem instead of giving what you would call 'rewards', but generous old Rokie here would like to give a present. I have over 1900 Credits on my forum and there's no use for them. The winner for the best theme will receive that whopping 1900 Credits (which you can buy a domain name with) via a transfer from your fellow Typlo, and the Credits will be deducted my forum. But like I said, this is more of a celebration and memorial than a contest. Show your love!

Participation

For EVERY user that participates, I'll place a text link of your forum on my forum's homepage. If you want the link, then check my profile. This will help get us some more people to contribute to this memorial contest.

Submitting to Hitskin.com

Obviously, the theme will have to be submitted to Hitskin.com in order to participate. If you don't know how to submit a theme, all you have to do is, firstly, create a theme on a forum with your some original images and everything, and then you register on Hitskin.com and click the 'Submit' tab after registration on Hitskin; then, you just fill out that information in the form that's granted.

Submission of my theme into this contest

When you're done, just PM the link to install your theme and the version that you used. Also, give me a title (of your choice) for your theme you created. The winner will be discussed in the staff room.

Thanks everyone! Also, thanks to Caihlem for being so inspiring to me(and everyone on the SF) for starting this memorial contest. May the theme-making begin!

Last edited by Rok on August 17th 2009, 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Caihlem Theme Contest (Submit a theme)

Post by dotDavid September 7th 2009, 1:07 pm

He's just a spammer; disregard him.

Will there be anymore public reviews, like Cornelia's?
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3