The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donate

3 posters

Go down

Donate Empty Donate

Post by Epic Cookie August 4th 2009, 2:42 pm

Hi,
I was looking at some other threads, and while reading through, I was linked to another website so I knew what he was talking about. On this forum, they have a paypal donate button at the top of every page, below their banner, but just above the advertisments about freeforums. Can someone tell me how to put that there at the top of every page on my forum?
Thanks!
Epic Cookie

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Donate Empty Re: Donate

Post by ankillien August 4th 2009, 3:32 pm

Hi!

Do you mean you want to put donate button in your navigation bar?
To do so, go to Admin CP > Display > Headers & Navigation > Add customized menu.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 August 5th 2009, 12:29 am

Do you want the donate so when someone donates to you the money transfers in to credits for your forum to get a domain? Or one where when someone donates their money goes to your account so you can use it on anything you want?
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Cookie August 5th 2009, 1:17 pm

No it is not the contribute button I am talking about. It is an external paypal donate widget.
www.epikclan.com
If you go to the portal, on the right side you'll see a widget saying "Donate to EpiK" with the paypal donate button. I want that just below my banner, and so it shows up whether I am in the portal, or writing a new topic.
How do I go about doing that?
Epic Cookie

Back to top Go down