The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How i get a xat chatbox and my music player on portal

4 posters

Go down

How i get a xat chatbox and my music player on portal Empty How i get a xat chatbox and my music player on portal

Post by hansman 13/8/2009, 22:50

how i get my chatbox and my music playon on the portal please help Sad bwi
hansman

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

How i get a xat chatbox and my music player on portal Empty Re: How i get a xat chatbox and my music player on portal

Post by MrMario 13/8/2009, 23:16

Get the HTML Code and add it to a Widget

Widgets can be found

Admin panel>>Modules Tab>>Portal & Widgets>>Widgets Management>>Under Forum widgets general options Look for Display forum widgets :>>Click Yes>>Save

Then go to Forum widgets management look for a create you own custom block add the name leave Use a table type : as yes>>Widget Title you make one>>Add HTML there>>Save

Then respeat steps for the Music Playlist.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How i get a xat chatbox and my music player on portal Empty Re: How i get a xat chatbox and my music player on portal

Post by hansman 13/8/2009, 23:27

Its coming at index :'(
hansman

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario 14/8/2009, 00:11

Opps sorry I was thinking you wanted it on the index of your forum.

For Portal you need to go to Modules Tab>>Portal management>>Look for Show the portal :>>Yes>>Save

Under Portals pages list>>You will see Portal on the right of that you will see Structure>>Click that>>Go down till you see Create Custom Block>>Widget name :>>What ever you want>>Leave the Use a table type as Yes>>Widget title What ever you want>>Add the HTML of the Music or Chatbox>>save

Do this for the other playlist or music.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How i get a xat chatbox and my music player on portal Empty background music

Post by Pamela Pope 21/8/2009, 10:52

I tried this how do i find my music player and make it auto play? please help!!! I want the music to play in the background while in forum.

Last edited by Pamela Pope on 21/8/2009, 10:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more information)
Pamela Pope

Female Posts : 7
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by ankillien 21/8/2009, 11:49

ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down