The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrative rank.

3 posters

Go down

Administrative rank. Empty Administrative rank.

Post by peril09 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Well, I have made a seperate Administrator rank that has the privlages to ban, moderate, sticky, and make announcements. Yet they cannot delete accounts. I've had a person who posted inapropriate things in his signature while I was not online, therefore my admins couldnt do anything about deleting, Ipbanning, or editing his signature on his account so noone could see it.

I think that groups should be assigned 'special privlages' which you can assign for changing names, deleting accounts, etc.

This would be a very good suggestion because I do not want others accessing the Admin Control Panel since a past incadent where one of my admins deleted everything.

Thankyou, Peril.
peril09

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Administrative rank. Empty Re: Administrative rank.

Post by KingOfSports Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Suggestions should go in the suggestions section. xD
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Administrative rank. Empty Re: Administrative rank.

Post by ZewwCoder Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 pm

peril09 wrote:This would be a very good suggestion because I do not want others accessing the Admin Control Panel since a past incadent where one of my admins deleted everything.

Pick Administartors That you Trust Like your blood brothers .. This is your own fault that you dont trust them .
ZewwCoder
ZewwCoder
Forumember

Language : Estonia, English, Finland, Dutch .

http://forum-for-fun.vampire-legend.com/

Back to top Go down