The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man eat his pet dog –horrible !!

5 posters

Go down

Man eat his pet dog –horrible !! Empty Man eat his pet dog –horrible !!

Post by 491371360 Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 5:26

Nowadays , many people keep pet dogs . They see dogs as their children and love them . Many people join organizations which aim at protecting animals . They have the same ornaments such as silicone wristbands to show membership . They print words such as “protect the animals ” on the rubber bracelets and other ornaments .They love animals and they are full of love for any creature .
However , I heard a piece of news related to cooking and eating dogs .
A man who roasted his pet dog to enjoy as a meal with his family and friends escaped prosecution after authorities in New Zealand determined the animal was killed humanely.
"We were in a dilemma at seeing something we were fairly upset about -- but being in a position of being able to do absolutely nothing about it," said Garth Halliday, of the Auckland Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, on Monday.
There, officers found the charred body of a Staffordshire terrier cooking in a barbecue pit.
They had had the dog for a while, but the man told us his wife was getting tired of the dog. He was becoming a pest," Halliday said.
"They decided to get rid of him. But instead of bringing him to the SPCA -- which we recommend -- they decided to have a meal, and cook and eat him."
"He didn't think he was doing anything wrong," he said.
After hearing this news , I felt sick . How cruel it is to do such a horrible things . What’s more , the dog was his pet dog , and it has been with the man’s family for several years . I can surely believe that the dog has built up deep relationship with the man and it must regard the man as its friend .
As we all know , dogs are submissive animals and they are lovely . They are our good friends . We can hear many examples that dogs rescued men in danger without hesitating . I am sure the man’s pet dog loved him very much . However , he cooked it . He cooked his friend ! And he didn’t think he was doing anything wrong ! How could he do this ?
However , he has escaped from being charge and we could do nothing . In order to prevent the same thing happen , let’s protect our pets from now on ,with our stronger will . Let’s put on our animal-protecting silicone bracelets to remind us of protecting our pets !

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Man eat his pet dog –horrible !! Empty Re: Man eat his pet dog –horrible !!

Post by kjmj14 Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 12:58

Here in the Philippines, almost all people here eats dogs even cat and etc.

They called it an exotic food...

Wink
kjmj14
Forumember

Male Posts : 795

http://kjmj14.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 13:02

Oh the civilization...
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonintel Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 13:17

I dont think this is appropriate for the Forumotion English Support.

Drag~
dragonintel
dragonintel
Forumember

Male Posts : 392

http://bestof.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eximma Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 13:37

indeed >_> In some countries, people eat dogs, cats, etc..., In others, they don't. It all depends on the countries beliefs and cultures

Anyway, topic locked, and as I'll consider this as spam (first post...), member banned.
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1358
Language : French, English, learning japanese [gave up with german :'(]

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down