The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move a whole Thread/Topic

3 posters

Go down

Move a whole Thread/Topic Empty Move a whole Thread/Topic

Post by Maximus_RAM August 21st 2009, 4:46 pm

Hi All, I opened a forum some 9 months ago, and so far I managed good with it. But lately I came across a problem which I couldn't get around.

Someone posted in a section of the forum which was not intended, as this is for general public and the thread was for private section. Since I would not like to delete the thread, mainly because there were already replies on it, is there a way I could transfer the whole thread/topic to the section it was meant to be placed in?

Please advise

Thanks
Maximus_RAM

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Move a whole Thread/Topic Empty Re: Move a whole Thread/Topic

Post by KingOfSports August 21st 2009, 5:24 pm

...you've got to be kidding me. Sorry if this sounds harsh but this is basic stuff that anyone who OWNS a forum should know.

Go to the thread and move it. Scroll down past the messages (near the quick reply) Razz
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Move a whole Thread/Topic Empty Re: Move a whole Thread/Topic

Post by Sanket August 21st 2009, 7:46 pm

KingOfSports, please avoid such statements. Whatever the question, whether basic or difficult. If you want you can ignore replying them, please do not be rude.

https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/guide-to-mod-tools-t10773.htm#56009
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down