The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New update informations + Top-Featured forum reminder

+54
cristv
netsniper
Aggie
Kabbalien
blogger
Kalliopi
sivastar
~Julian~
SHSID
thames 300e
Rogo
Jophy
Codyy
MrMario
Laughing Assassin
TheListener
==:Perlagotchi.com:==
jediwarrior
Dark Takua
Nok
qwertyuiop
Eduardo
Milunice259
goodtimes
Gill
tsipil7forum
dotDavid
Linky
Beno
Master Marc
Rok
Walshy95
Conknet
Ape
ClaraZ25
nokia
RikaComet
Jalokim
Lucky.
SLGray
WhitePoint
Trilinx
Veljko
Blood1
MrMega
Doctor Inferno
Sanket
Judge Vincent Valentine
~PSYDEX~
Blofeld
Rottie Mad
Darren1
Goku93
Shadow
58 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

New update informations + Top-Featured forum reminder - Page 5 Empty New update informations + Top-Featured forum reminder

Post by Shadow August 27th 2009, 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

New update informations + Top-featured forum reminder

Dear users,

Forumotion has the pleasure to announce you that all beta-tests for our new update are finished.

The update is now imminent! It has been thought to increase your forums traffic, by using innovating technologies.
The aim is to bring you the max of visitors!

We are proud to reveal some minors functionalities that will be added :

• A new category in your admin panel called "Forum promotion" where you will be able to invite your friends from webmails, social networks or even a direct invit from a form.

• You can now choose your homepage : forum index, portal, or a HTML page

• Auto-subscribe to a group : a member will now be able to join automatically a group, regarding the post limit fixed by the admin.

• Topic description display : the possibility to add a description for a topic

• Possibility to add directly your own Google Analytics code in the admin panel, without going through the templates.

• ...etc.

For more details and the major functionalities, check out your forum very soon, when the update is officially launched Wink

Best,
Typlo

loove

-----------------
As I've been sicked for more than a week now, I didn't have time to treat the top-featured forums last week, so here's the announcement again for people interested Smile

We are also starting a new weekly operation : Feature your forum on the support forum.

Your forum will be feature in 2 different ways :
- A 88x31 button or link in our "Partners" widget.
- A 728x90 banner, link and forum description in our weekly announcement (that will be displayed also on our main site, and in all admin panels).

Your forum will therefore have full visibility during one week !

Just contact me by PM so I can explain you all modalities Wink

Best,
Forumotion Team

Last edited by Typlo on September 28th 2009, 2:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

New update informations + Top-Featured forum reminder - Page 5 Empty Re: New update informations + Top-Featured forum reminder

Post by Sugah Sim October 14th 2009, 6:27 pm

I've noticed the instability of the servers lately. Many times, this past week especially, the "maintenance" sign has been up at my forum and two of my friends' forumotion sites. It normally doesn't last long, but it's been happening on a regular basis.
I am thinking the server kinks will be worked out as things progress with the new updates, hopefully?

Btw, love the new portal/html page/index option as the front page. That's a neat addition!
Thank you for all you're trying to do to help make forumotion even better. salut
Sugah Sim
Sugah Sim
Forumember

Female Posts : 58
Language : English

Back to top Go down

New update informations + Top-Featured forum reminder - Page 5 Empty Re: New update informations + Top-Featured forum reminder

Post by Armagedon October 26th 2009, 4:41 pm

uuu great....
Armagedon

Male Posts : 14
Language : Serbian

Back to top Go down

Post by MagiWizard15 October 26th 2009, 9:38 pm

What do you mean by soon? Soon like tomorrow or soon like next week!
MagiWizard15
MagiWizard15
Forumember

Male Posts : 117
Language : English

http://www.rssupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5