The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is wrong with us ?

Go down

what is wrong with us ? Empty what is wrong with us ?

Post by sunflower Thu 28 Jun 2007 - 4:49

It is probably unsuitable topic for this forum. pls allow me to explain something here Where I have just read this post.

https://help.forumotion.com/Support-forum-c1/Support-forum-f1/As-Chinesewe-hope-webmaster-to-delete-a-forum-t5337.htm

I am an administrator of Japan first forum, a Chinese without any foreign blood. Now that I live in Japan , my parents are still living in China .

As a member of Chinese, I was told that how Japan was a wicked and cruel country by government’s education when I was child and I used to believe that it was truth. one day since I have really been Japan where I saw all the realities by my eyes that it was not as horrible as described in our Chinese history books . I became more and more like Japan and Japanese culture. then I decided to introduce a real Japan and Japanese culture to Chinese younger .fortunately I found some folks who have same thoughts with me , then we established a Chinese forum here .

On the 25 June afternoon, some hackers from Mainland China attacked our forum. although they were not success cause all the new members have forbidden. I still feel furious with these especially saw the post which request for delete our forum here .

If you understand Chinese language , you will know our forum is not a political forum, only one of our categories were included some political and historical posts which from different authors have different points of view with Beijing government .we didn’t do any illegal things . we just say what we want to say .what is wrong with us???

However, Here is not china .we won’t be sent to jail only because someone of our authors writes some different words with Chinese government’s books. We are living in the free countries , right?

At last I would like to say thank u very much for all the staffs and members of Forumotion forum here. Maybe my forum is getting trouble for you because someone wants to destroy my forum, but I won’t give it up. Pls support my forum and me.

Yours sincerely

Sunflower
sunflower
sunflower

Male Posts : 12
Language : ENGLISH , CHINESE , JAPANESE

http://www.jpfirst.net

Back to top Go down