The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just deleted each Smily one by one and they all came back

3 posters

Go down

I just deleted each Smily one by one and they all came back Empty I just deleted each Smily one by one and they all came back

Post by Fastboy42 September 8th 2009, 8:35 am

I just deleted each Smiley one by one and they all came back. I wish there was a way to just kill all of them at once. Is there? Or do I have to delete every single smiley one by one again?
Fastboy42
Fastboy42
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I just deleted each Smily one by one and they all came back Empty Re: I just deleted each Smily one by one and they all came back

Post by Darren1 September 8th 2009, 9:37 am

Hello,

you have to delete each one by one.

Can you please clear your cache & cookies as their "return" may be a problem with your browser.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I just deleted each Smily one by one and they all came back Empty Re: I just deleted each Smily one by one and they all came back

Post by Summer Law September 8th 2009, 10:03 am

no it allways happens

delete all of them exept 1 then add 1 of your own and delete the one you dont want

that should help
Summer Law
Summer Law
Forumember

Male Posts : 473

http://pokevo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 8th 2009, 10:06 am

nukinfoobs wrote:no it allways happens

delete all of them exept 1 then add 1 of your own and delete the one you dont want

that should help

Not for me, when I delete mine, their deleted I just deleted each Smily one by one and they all came back Ascaso
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastboy42 September 8th 2009, 10:23 am

nukinfoobs is right. It just happened again. I'm going in for the third time bwi bwi
Fastboy42
Fastboy42
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastboy42 September 8th 2009, 11:04 am

I got it all done. Took me two hours
Fastboy42
Fastboy42
Forumember

Back to top Go down