The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest IP

3 posters

Go down

Guest IP Empty Guest IP

Post by netsniper September 11th 2009, 11:14 pm

Hiya Guy's I keep getting various guests to my site but this one there about every hour so I have copied the information from the IP trace below can anyone tell me anything about it ?

Edit Kirk:
ip information and content removed
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Guest IP Empty Re: Guest IP

Post by kirk September 12th 2009, 12:11 am

netsniper wrote:Hiya Guy's I keep getting various guests to my site but this one there about every hour so I have copied the information from the IP trace below can anyone tell me anything about it ?

Edit Kirk:
ip information and content removed

netsniper.
I am a lil confused on exactly what it is your asking and why.
but we do not post or share other ip addresses from members or guest.
If a guest is coming to your forum and posting material that break TOS then just place a block/ban on the ip. but please do not share any ip information here unless asked to by a administrator. and that would only be done via pm.
I would normally lock threads like this.But i will leave it open a lil longer in case you have a question. but please do not post any ip's

thank you
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by netsniper September 12th 2009, 12:17 am

Hiya Kirk, I was asking what all the information I provided was about? I have this guest visit my forum all the time and I wanted to know if it was nothing to worry about or some sort of virus? or something that was taking information from my site, it isn't my ip I don't know who it is but it is on my forum about every hour, they do not post anything they just sit at the home page and do nothing? I hope

I am very sorry that I posted this here I was not aware that this was not allowed, please accept my apologies Embarassed
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk September 12th 2009, 1:02 am

netsniper wrote:Hiya Kirk, I was asking what all the information I provided was about? I have this guest visit my forum all the time and I wanted to know if it was nothing to worry about or some sort of virus? or something that was taking information from my site, it isn't my ip I don't know who it is but it is on my forum about every hour, they do not post anything they just sit at the home page and do nothing? I hope

I am very sorry that I posted this here I was not aware that this was not allowed, please accept my apologies Embarassed

it's probably nothing to worry about. if you have your forums open to guest he or she might just be reading stuff or lurking around.. dang lurkers... lol.

you can always put a block on the ip if you wanted to.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by netsniper September 12th 2009, 11:01 am

That's what I find strange my forum is closed to guests, ok thank you for your time

Hello
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid September 12th 2009, 11:05 am

Would they happen to located in around california or the west side of USA?
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down