The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra gallery space has disappeared.

2 posters

Go down

Extra gallery space has disappeared. Empty Extra gallery space has disappeared.

Post by TasV September 18th 2009, 5:22 pm

Is there a direct contact I can go through to find out why the extra gallery space I bought was showing and now isn't?

Last edited by TasV on September 18th 2009, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
TasV
Forumember

Male Posts : 101
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Extra gallery space has disappeared. Empty Re: Extra gallery space has disappeared.

Post by Sanket September 18th 2009, 5:30 pm

For how much time had you bought the gallery space for?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Extra gallery space has disappeared. Empty Re: Extra gallery space has disappeared.

Post by TasV September 18th 2009, 5:37 pm

Are you telling me that I bought extra space for a limited amount of TIME? It didn't give me the option of choosing a set period if time.. only the amount of extra storage space and the amount of credits it would cost. This doesn't make any sense.
TasV
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 18th 2009, 8:38 pm

Yes, when you buy there is a time set either a month or something else. You must have chosen some time frame, after which the storage space has been removed.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by TasV September 19th 2009, 12:42 pm

I just selected a size based on the number of credits I wanted to put on it... why does it only last one month? What happens to the extra images that are uploaded after that one month period expires? Why isn't it permanent?
TasV
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 19th 2009, 12:55 pm

It is not permanent, when you buy credits whatever the amount you have a time period for it. Probably you did not see it.
Its under the information frame, which says.
While adding extra storage, you will have a one-month validity. You can add extra time after.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by TasV September 19th 2009, 1:03 pm

Which makes no sense... what happens to the files uploaded during the time the gallery has extra space? Better off disabling it then IMO and point people towards servimg.
TasV
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 19th 2009, 1:06 pm

Well true but thats how it works.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by TasV September 19th 2009, 1:10 pm

Extra gallery space has disappeared. 29485

what happens to the files uploaded during the time the gallery has extra space?
TasV
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 19th 2009, 1:12 pm

Extra space as in? When you got the credits, i am not sure what really happens to them because i found the gallery option really weird & never tried it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by TasV September 19th 2009, 1:16 pm

When you activate the gallery you have a default amount of space... when that space is full you can spend credits, in increments of space or time, to add extra storage space. When you add space people can upload extra images. When the time period expires it reverts back to the original default storage space and won't allow any more images to be uploaded... what happens to images uploaded during the time period when the extra space was available? Do they remain in storage and still be visible but further uploads are restricted or are they culled on a last in first out basis?
TasV
Forumember

Back to top Go down