The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOME HELP WITH THE UPLOAD

2 posters

Go down

SOME HELP WITH THE UPLOAD Empty SOME HELP WITH THE UPLOAD

Post by maggie_var September 18th 2009, 9:04 pm

Hello guys!
I just made a forum and i don't know many things. so, i am gonna ask a question but i want some simple answers so i can understand them.
Well, can sb tell me how to upload files from my pc to the forum. I mean any kind of files, pics, word files, pdf files.
If it's possibly i would like you to give me as simple directions as possible.
Guys, please help me.
Thank you all for your time, i appreciate it! Hello
maggie_var

Language : greek

Back to top Go down

SOME HELP WITH THE UPLOAD Empty Re: SOME HELP WITH THE UPLOAD

Post by Guest September 18th 2009, 11:19 pm

Unfortunately forumotion doesn't support file hosting, You can use services such as mediafire and humyo to do this and simply add the links to the forum for the users

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitePoint September 19th 2009, 12:17 pm

if you want to upload by forum below have a code that can do a widget on the portal. With this widget you can upload files on the website fisierulmeu.ro but... is in Romanian page: (

Code:
<html><head><!-- No <HEAD> o_O --></head><body> 
<div id="description">Cu <b>FisierulMeu.ro</b> poti sa uploadezi si sa trimiti prietenilor tai orice fisier in mod gratuit.</div>
<div class="rdc_box">  <form name="F1Upload" id="uploadaction" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="" method="post" onSubmit="return StartUpload(this);">      <input type="hidden" name="login_id" value="-1" ></input>      <div id="div1">      <div id="upload_input">      <input id="my_file_element" type="file" name="file_1" size="49" style="font-size: 11px;" class="btn"/>  </div>  <div id="file_list">      <b>Poti uploada <font id='x_max_files'>100</font> de fisiere deodata (max <font id='x_max_size'>200 MB</font>)</b></br>      <div id="files_list"></div>  </div>  <div id="optidiv">      <div class="advanced">          Trimite la e-mail (optional)        <input type="text" autocomplete="off" name="link_rcpt" class="myFormOpt" style="width:170px;margin-left: 7px;">      </div>      <div class="advanced">          Seteaza cu parola (optional)        <input type="password" autocomplete="off" name="link_pass" class="myFormOpt" style="width:170px;">      </div>  </div>  <div id="submit_btn" ><input type="submit" value="Start Upload" class="btn"/></div>  </div>  <div class="help1">      <h1>Cum uploadez fisiere?</h1>        Selecteaza fisierele pe care doresti sa le uploadezi folosind butonul "Browse". Pentru ca procesul de incarcare a fisierelor sa inceapa trebuie sa faci un click pe "Start Upload".</div>      <div class="help2">        <h1>Cum trimit fisiere?</h1>        Cand procesul de upload s-a incheiat, vei primi un link corespunzator fisierului tau. Poti da acest link prietenilor tai, iar ei vor putea vedea continutul fisierului sau vor putea downloada fisierul respectiv.</div>      <div class="clear"></div>  </form>  <div id="progress2" style="position: absolute;left:-9999px;">      <iframe src="loading.html" id="progress2f" name="transfer2" border="0" scrolling="NO" topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" frameborder="0" style="width: 395px; height: 200px;"></iframe>  </div></div><iframe name="xupload" style="position: absolute;left:-9999px;"></iframe><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">  document.getElementById('uploadaction').action = "http://86."+"55"+"."+"16." + "126" +":"+"32"+"6"+"34"+"/cgi/upload.cgi?upload_id=";  var form_action = getFormAction(document.F1Upload);  InitUploadSelector();</script></div></body></html>
WhitePoint
WhitePoint
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1206
Language : Romanian, Spanish, English, Catalan and a little French

http://www.our-time.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maggie_var September 20th 2009, 11:28 pm

and how do i use this code you gave me?
Sorry but I am a begginer.... Embarassed
maggie_var