The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

list of forum games and how to play them

3 posters

Go down

list of forum games and how to play them Empty list of forum games and how to play them

Post by LUDAKLUDI September 20th 2009, 11:51 pm

i searched for new and funny forum-word games on forum but with no luck ....
like for ex. "Photoshop tennis, Three word story,Count to 1000..." is there any new game to play on forum ?
if someone know new and funny game, can plz explane here and post rules of game .... Smile
LUDAKLUDI
LUDAKLUDI
Forumember

Male Posts : 280
Language : English,Serbian

Back to top Go down

list of forum games and how to play them Empty Re: list of forum games and how to play them

Post by CloverTea October 14th 2009, 9:18 pm

You can play "8 Things"...each user posts 8 interesting/random/funny things about themselves.

Or, "lie to me" where you state 2 true things about yourself, and 1 lie. Other members have to guess which is the lie!

There's always rating games as well, where you rate the poster above you on a scale of 1-10 on how good their signature, avatar, or screen name is.

Finally, I'd suggest "3 word story". Each poster adds 3 words to the story. You basically end up with a really weird story, that often doesn't connect at all.

We've been doing these in my forum XD!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun :3
CloverTea
CloverTea
Forumember

Female Posts : 99
Language : English

http://clover.top-forum.net

Back to top Go down

list of forum games and how to play them Empty Re: list of forum games and how to play them

Post by Nessa October 15th 2009, 10:01 pm

Hi, I'm sorry , but posts of such random nature are not permitted or are appropriate open discussion topics for the support forum really. Nor is advertising forums permitted here in the general discussions. >< Therefore I must lock this now.

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down