The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images and icons not loading

3 posters

Go down

Images and icons not loading Empty Images and icons not loading

Post by aliya September 22nd 2009, 7:25 pm

I've been having trouble viewing a forum hosted on motionforum, and also this help forum. I don't seem to be able to access images and icons on the forum. Access speed has also become quite slow. Also, when I make a post, I have to insert all formatting tags manually, because the ones available in the menus do not work.

The hosted forum is working fine for all the other people accessing it.

Even when I logged in here, I could not find the button to create a new topic, it appeared as a broken link, I had to guess by checking it's url.

Could this have something to do with the fact that Pakistan is not listed as a country on the sign up page? That is where I am located, and I had to select the first option when registering because Pakistan was not available.

Thanks in advance for any help and/or suggestions.
aliya

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Images and icons not loading Empty Re: Images and icons not loading

Post by aliya September 22nd 2009, 7:28 pm

Btw, I have tried clearing my cache, and I've tried on Firefox, Chrome and IE but I'm still having the problem.
aliya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 22nd 2009, 7:45 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Link to your forum?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by aliya September 22nd 2009, 9:00 pm

aliya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 23rd 2009, 3:46 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by aliya September 23rd 2009, 8:51 pm

As I said, it is working fine for everyone else accessing it, but for me, the forums look like this:

http://northstaralliance.motionforum.net
Images and icons not loading Nsaforum

this forum
Images and icons not loading Mf

And I have tried clearing the cache on three different browsers, it does not improve the situation.
aliya

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk September 24th 2009, 3:49 am

i am not sure. it might be a confection problem or something to do with your service provider. it could be a lot of things.
the link above only allows us to the log in page but that is loading for me fine.

what is the forumotion screen shot for? oh never mind i see there not loading either.

i would run a diagnostic on you connection and make sure that up to par.also check to see if there are any updates your computer needs. maybe defragment and run all you scans to make sure you have no ad-ware or registry problems.. it's most likely it's something slowing the page down for you and it's not loading correctly.
also look on the botton left hand side of the screen and see if there is an error on the page.

that's about all i can suggest at this point. and you said you have tried different browsers too? Mmmm? maybe try calling your service provider and see if they can tell you anything as well.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down