The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i restrict access to only my paid members?

2 posters

Go down

How can i restrict access to only my paid members? Empty How can i restrict access to only my paid members?

Post by znassif September 22nd 2009, 10:46 pm

Hi all and thank you for your help,

I'm building an ecommerce website that offers a membership plan and i want to give my paid members exclusive access to the forum am creating with forumotion. How can i do this? basically when a member is a paid member on my site a new menu is available with a link to the forum @forumotion. But i also know that the url mysite.forumotion.com is public. How can i restrict access to the forum to only those members coming from my website?

Thanks all for your help
Ziad
znassif

Male Posts : 8
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can i restrict access to only my paid members? Empty Re: How can i restrict access to only my paid members?

Post by Nessa September 22nd 2009, 11:24 pm

How can i restrict access to only my paid members? HelloHi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread How can i restrict access to only my paid members? Icon_wink

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down