The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED

+33
Beno
Lesliehockey
tryer
Pie
pcuser
Rockerfrick
shady4eva
etc123
fatguy
Summer Law
katanga
T.O./JCMG/
the only gay eskimo
pikmin
chimchim930
Nazar
Shikadi
Noob
jshushij
dotDavid
kjmj14
Sanket
Rehua
Winkley
Rabu
Tarogasini
MrMega
Jalokim
Doctor Inferno
Blofeld
KoolK
Master Marc
Darren1
37 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED

Post by Darren1 September 23rd 2009, 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome all to the third and final round of voting.

The top
four forums from the last round were taken and advanced to the next
round, and others were dropped. All previous votes have no worth in
this round, everyone must vote again for their favorite forum.

A reminder of the last rounds scores:

Spoiler:

You can vote for these forums

Geek police
http://www.geekpolice.net/

FujiPlanet
http://fujiplanet.net

You are voting for the best overall ( that's graphics, activity & layout! )

Now lemme annoy drag to get the prizes Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_mrgreen

This is the last round of voting, and will last a mere 7 days! Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_wink

Questions and answers for this round

Jalokim's forum "Tealeaf graphics" aka TLG has been removed from the competition, as jalokim's has said it's not in the greatest shape at the present moment, understandably removed.

Tealeaf graphics IS in the running for the crown, they were not removed; I was a bit too hasty in my judgment.

Yes, it is a 1vs1 - Fuji Planet vs Geek police.

This ends on Wednesday the the 30th at aprox 12.40 PM GST 10+ Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_wink

The competition is finished, winner is announced on saturday Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_wink

No more votes accepted!!

Last edited by darren1 on October 1st 2009, 6:13 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Sunday 27th.)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED

Post by the only gay eskimo September 26th 2009, 8:28 pm

I vote for Fuji Planet! Yaaaaaaahhhhhh! :wouhou:
the only gay eskimo
the only gay eskimo

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED

Post by T.O./JCMG/ September 26th 2009, 9:25 pm

I vote for Fuji Planet. It has lots of encouragement in the forum, and the people over there are friendly. They are always finding new ways to try to make the forum better, and it usually works.

Wait, Niels brought my Manga drawing here, too. Smile
T.O./JCMG/

Language : English, Filipino

Back to top Go down

Post by jshushij September 26th 2009, 9:46 pm

Alright, so fuji is in the lead!

Good work fuji!

Personally, I love the site, I think that most everything there is about perfect.

You guys should win!
jshushij
jshushij

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehua September 26th 2009, 10:42 pm

T.O./JCMG/ wrote:I vote for Fuji Planet. It has lots of encouragement in the forum, and the people over there are friendly. They are always finding new ways to try to make the forum better, and it usually works.

Wait, Niels brought my Manga drawing here, too. Smile

Yeah, lol. I love it Razz.
Rehua
Rehua
Forumember

Male Posts : 669
Language : Dutch, English, German, French

http://vocatrem.findtalk.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 27th 2009, 1:18 am

There is no need for a speech here Wink
Fuji Planet (aka FP) IS still in the running of this contest yes.

Razzadatao, id appreciate it if yo were to re-vote for either Fuji PLanet or Geek Police, as jalo has voided himself from the competition, understandably.

Indeed it does appear that fuji planet is winning at the present moment, but don't forget that myself and dragonintel have yet to vote tongue

This ends this Wednesday!
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by katanga September 27th 2009, 3:14 am

I vote for fuji
chimchim930 wrote:quot;]
3. Updates- Its changing constantly and its created some new hobbies for people; graphics, coding, reviewing, gaming. etc...

chimchim930 wrote:5- Contests- The contests there are great from funny contests to serious ones.. example- "Coin flip contest" you can join but you have to enter in some Fuji bucks and if it lands on the one you guessed you get double the Fuji bucks...

heh, you mean mine? All though thats not exactly how it worked, but yeah...
katanga
katanga
Forumember

Language : English, Farsi, and some French
Location : Somewhere between somewhere and somewhere. A hint: it's close to somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno September 27th 2009, 5:27 am

I can't help but realise a couple people with less than 5 posts are voting for Fuji... Are we allowed to call our members here to vote? bwi
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 27th 2009, 5:37 am

Doctor Inferno wrote:I can't help but realise a couple people with less than 5 posts are voting for Fuji... Are we allowed to call our members here to vote? Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 45347

Yes you are Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_smile

( looks for the 100's of GP members to come and vote )
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno September 27th 2009, 6:57 am

darren1 wrote:( looks for the 100's of GP members to come and vote )

Actually thousands lol!
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 27th 2009, 7:10 am

I'm referring to the active ones Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_razz

Not the total Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_mrgreen
Not that im totally jealous of ur suscess GIMME SOME pwease Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 349163

LAMO, im not jealous, just wish I has some in my life lol
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 27th 2009, 7:32 am

Doctor Inferno wrote:

Actually thousands lol!

I am sure all of them will come Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 27th 2009, 7:38 am

Sanket wrote:
Doctor Inferno wrote:

Actually thousands Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Lol

I am sure all of them will come Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_wink

Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 398698

I'm not counting that many votes Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 414880
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Law September 27th 2009, 8:50 am

i vote Geek Police
Summer Law
Summer Law
Forumember

Male Posts : 473

http://pokevo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fatguy September 27th 2009, 10:28 am

I vote for GeekPolice!
fatguy

Language : Eng

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid September 27th 2009, 10:39 am

darren1, a poll may have been more easier now since there may be a sudden intake of GP and FP members. :/ Good luck in counting, now Razz
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by etc123 September 27th 2009, 10:56 am

I'm voting for none other than GP....... GeekPolice!! :wouhou:
etc123

Language : Eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Winkley September 27th 2009, 12:09 pm

I think the scores now is:
Geek Police: 11
Fuji Planet: 13 :p
Winkley
Forumember

Language : Afrikaans and English, and a bit of Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by shady4eva September 27th 2009, 12:15 pm

I vote Fuji Planet.
shady4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockerfrick September 27th 2009, 12:17 pm

I vote for Fuji Planet rock
Rockerfrick

Male Posts : 3
Language : Filipino, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Winkley September 27th 2009, 12:39 pm

Geek Police: 11
Fuji Planet: 15 Very Happy
Wooo!
Winkley
Forumember

Language : Afrikaans and English, and a bit of Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 27th 2009, 1:05 pm

Guys, there is no need to do a vote count with a full 3 days left!!
the tally will change alot between tonight and tomorrow morning, and will continue to dramatically change until the deadline has arrived!

I will announce the results at the end of the time, no earlier, and no later Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 174352

dotDavid wrote:darren1, a poll may have been more easier now since there may be a sudden intake of GP and FP members. Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Ohwell Good luck in counting, now Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_razz

You can call me Darren, ur a regular Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_wink

I'll quote one of my favorite lines

When in doubt use 'eni min e moe' to decide which path.

My path, if it gets as horrible to could as Round 1 voting will be the one that going along the line of Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 414880 Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 414880 xD
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by pcuser September 27th 2009, 1:42 pm

My vote goes to Geekpolice.
pcuser

Language : C++

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie September 27th 2009, 1:54 pm

Fuji planet.
Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by tryer September 27th 2009, 2:05 pm

Geek Police! Smile
tryer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesliehockey September 27th 2009, 2:30 pm

Fuji, easily.
Lesliehockey

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid September 27th 2009, 2:51 pm

Hello darren1 Darren Smile

~I see that GP and FP users are now coming to vote, soon going to be flooded with users only having one or two posts, then most likely never coming back again. Its going to be a long count, now.

darren1 wrote:Guys, there is no need to do a vote count with a full 3 days left!!
the tally will change alot between tonight and tomorrow morning, and will continue to dramatically change until the deadline has arrived!

I will announce the results at the end of the time, no earlier, and no later Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 174352

dotDavid wrote:darren1, a poll may have been more easier now since there may be a sudden intake of GP and FP members. Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Ohwell Good luck in counting, now Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_razz

You can call me Darren, ur a regular Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_wink

I'll quote one of my favorite lines

When in doubt use 'eni min e moe' to decide which path.

My path, if it gets as horrible to could as Round 1 voting will be the one that going along the line of Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 414880 Best of forumotion - Round 3 final round! Finished CLOSED - Page 2 414880 xD
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld September 27th 2009, 3:52 pm

1 and 2 posts users voting? A reckon you should set it so they have to have a certain amount of posts in order for their vote to be counted.
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehua September 27th 2009, 3:52 pm

dotDavid wrote:
~I see that GP and FP users are now coming to vote, soon going to be flooded with users only having one or two posts, then most likely never coming back again. Its going to be a long count, now.

I agree...

But.

Yeah.

What about this, the Geek Police users may not vote anymore.

XD
Rehua
Rehua
Forumember

Male Posts : 669
Language : Dutch, English, German, French

http://vocatrem.findtalk.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno September 27th 2009, 3:57 pm

Blofeld wrote:1 and 2 posts users voting? A reckon you should set it so they have to have a certain amount of posts in order for their vote to be counted.

Agreed. Fuji started this, I simply followed. Razz

I'll call more of my users to vote tomorrow. I'll definitely win this if I want to lol!
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid September 27th 2009, 3:57 pm

What about this, the Geek Police users may not vote anymore.
That just doesn't make any sense. :/
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next