The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New update : some news before the final round!

+54
Laughing Assassin
Linky
goodtimes
GFex
xsdenied
Redsun
Jeorge535
Steweh
Trilinx
MagiWizard15
Rogo
neukrotiva
Rok
winni
Epiclow
akmakas
MaxF
DeathSoul
Darren1
eagle8x
AMG Fan
MrMario
micro1000
estariol
Delko
Made
Walshy95
jwr
Decent Boy
Observador
dotDavid
ClaraZ25
Piano244
Godzone
Kove
Aggie
Codyy
Master Marc
singerealm
notMicElf
Gatakia
AdmiralJuicy
WickedSoul
LH Justin
==:Perlagotchi.com:==
legendofkiller
Judge Vincent Valentine
komiks0916
Sanket
Doctor Inferno
Blofeld
Rottie Mad
netsniper
Shadow
58 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New update : some news before the final round! - Page 2 Empty New update : some news before the final round!

Post by Shadow October 13th 2009, 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

"New update : some news before the final round!

Dear users,

As you're all waiting for this new update, I'll give you a little "sneak peak" of what will be coming in the future (time for us to stabilize our servers) :

- New mod panel for banning, with ability to ban members based on 3 criteria : the nickname / email / IP address and specifying in advance an unban date. On that date, the member is automatically unbanned. This panel also allows the banning access to all the banned members with the opportunity to unban individually or mass-unban.

- Set permissions for Private Messages regarding the posts number : the admin can set an amount of posts (Max 200) before a user PM box is active. Until the amount of post is not reached by the member, no possibility to send PMs. An effective tool against spammers ...

- Ability to sort the security log in the admin panel : it will be possible to sort the actions performed in your forum by Date, Username, IP Address or action made, for a better monitoring of what happens on your forum daily.

- The ability to disable the PM box directly by the profile : the member wishing to stop receiving private messages from members can easily disable the inbox through his personal profile. Admins and forum moderators, however, can contact him by PM if needed.

See you soon for the rest, as I said previously they'll be 24 new functionalities in this update Wink

Best,
Forumotion Team.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

New update : some news before the final round! - Page 2 Empty Re: New update : some news before the final round!

Post by Aggie October 14th 2009, 10:33 am

I'm grateful, you don't understand me! Sad I like surprices too! But I can't believe that there are people here there're wining about what they really want and say that here.

we still want a points store.
but this is a start.

PLEASE start developing a points store. P L E A S E

This is what I'm talking about. I'm glad that Typlo say something about it, but I know that the techi's working hard and that the updates will be perfect! For me it doesn't matter wat it is and love surprices.

I'm a helper on the Dutch support and we have people where wining about the servers and can't stop wining about it. And if I read here that they announced that the updates coming soon and Typlo tell us a few things about it, I'm glad.. and I love it. It make me curious, but also I know I have to wait and that's not a problem for me.

But why does some people have to say that they want a point store or someting? I think it's antisocial, because the technici from Forumotion are working hard, really hard for it.
And we don't know all the updates, so some people have to shush there mouth.. sorry I have to say that, that way.

Because it's like some people are ungrateful in this topic and I can't understand that.
Aggie
Aggie
Forumember

Female Posts : 185
Language : Dutch

http://www.aquariumwereld.com

Back to top Go down

New update : some news before the final round! - Page 2 Empty Re: New update : some news before the final round!

Post by jwr October 14th 2009, 2:37 pm

vary good this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wouhou: ouou i cant wait!!!!!!!!!! thanks typlo!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jwr

Male Posts : 22
Language : Greek,English

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 October 14th 2009, 3:17 pm

Awesome.

Thanks Admins!
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Made October 14th 2009, 5:35 pm

Great upgrades!

But PLEASE, stabilize those servers asap! The forums are still having troubles every day! This is the most important thing to focus on.
Made
Made
Forumember

Female Posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy October 14th 2009, 5:40 pm

Made wrote:This is the most important thing to focus on.
DO NOT SAY THAT! we have been waitiing for a VERY long time to get these updates. The last update we had was in the end of july. So please, think before you speak.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Made October 14th 2009, 5:51 pm

I'm sorry if you don't like what I'm saying 'cause I do think before speaking. In fact, for the last two weeks, I've been thinking how unprofessionally the servers' transfer has been handled by IBM.

I really do appreciate all the efforts and work Forumotion has put into this upgrade. But that doesn't take away from the fact that the forums have been down a lot since the transfer started.
Made
Made
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy October 14th 2009, 5:55 pm

stop complaining. I have a domain with them. how do you think i feel? bt somehow, just somehow i mange to get threw it.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by netsniper October 14th 2009, 5:55 pm

Well from what Typlo has said we should be back to normal very soon, as we are going back :wouhou:
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld October 14th 2009, 5:57 pm

cfs wrote:
Made wrote:This is the most important thing to focus on.
DO NOT SAY THAT!

At the moment it is , So you want the new features with the forums being slow and hardly accessible?
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy October 14th 2009, 6:00 pm

i can access my forum PERFECTLY fine. so back your OWN forum not mine.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld October 14th 2009, 6:13 pm

cfs wrote:i can access my forum PERFECTLY fine. so back your OWN forum not mine.

Mine is fine too , but I am actually gonna think of OTHER PEOPLE before MYSELF. Wink
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy October 14th 2009, 6:17 pm

When it comes to my forum, I won't & don't.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Made October 14th 2009, 6:28 pm

cfs, I'm glad your forum is working fine. But many others are not and we have the right to freely express our concerns and to let forumotion admins know what's happening.
Made
Made
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy October 14th 2009, 6:36 pm

Made, I'm not saying that, I'm just sayying, the people that actually pay for the service should come first.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Delko October 14th 2009, 6:41 pm

The forums are still having troubles (slow...) every day for a few ( 7,Cool second ..... I'm not complaining, noooo.... Laughing
..... we are stand out ..... banana

Come to as ..... Laughing http://ljubavnicopor.forum-motion.com/forum.htm :wouhou:
Delko
Delko
Forumember

Male Posts : 26
Language : Srpski i english from stone age

http://www.chopor.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedSoul October 14th 2009, 6:51 pm

I can't believe how selfish some people are... New update : some news before the final round! - Page 2 Sarcasti

I'm just thankful the forumotion staff keeps us updated and that they are working hard to get us new features and get the server errors fixed.
WickedSoul
WickedSoul
Forumember

Female Posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Delko October 14th 2009, 7:02 pm

I'm just thankful the forumotion staff keeps us updated and that they are working hard to get us new features and get the server errors fixed.
..... of course.... I dont know who is selfish... and I dont care, really.
Like I say there are still sam trubles .... and this is just information for people... nothing else .

New update : some news before the final round! - Page 2 19430
Delko
Delko
Forumember

Male Posts : 26
Language : Srpski i english from stone age

http://www.chopor.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy October 14th 2009, 7:12 pm

I can't believe how many members are actually CONSTANTLY complaining.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by estariol October 14th 2009, 7:23 pm

Hi, am one of the administrators on http://ljubavnicopor.forum-motion.com/forum.htm ...
We still have problems with the site kicking us out... Example given, today I hat to close my browser for about 10 times and open it again, because i culd not post in the topics on the forum... After 1 to 5 topic posts, it announces a "server error" in every topic i try to post in...

I'm glad about the updates, and I'm patient about when they'll be applied, I'd just like to know approxinately when will everything become stabile, so i can know what information I can give to the members of the foum.
TNX A LOT IN ADVANCE! Very Happy
estariol
estariol

Male Posts : 6
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by estariol October 14th 2009, 7:25 pm

I even couldn't post my previous message wthout the problem i described...
Again, tnx for the answer in advance! Smile
estariol
estariol

Male Posts : 6
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by micro1000 October 14th 2009, 9:00 pm

sounds great cant wait for it
micro1000
Forumember

Male Posts : 145

http://www.techbots.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Piano244 October 14th 2009, 11:03 pm

When will these features be available to forumotion members?
Piano244
Piano244
Forumember

Male Posts : 253
Language : English, HTML, CSS, Beginner Javascript

http://www.neverwinter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 15th 2009, 12:05 am

There is no date till the old servers are ready to go with more features.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by AMG Fan October 15th 2009, 12:07 am

My forum is still not operating effetively at all times. :/
AMG Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle8x October 15th 2009, 4:57 am

Could these update make forumotion not be free anymore?
eagle8x
eagle8x
Forumember

Male Posts : 362
Language : Vietnamese

http://diendan.chinhphuc.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 October 15th 2009, 5:47 am

eagle8x wrote:Could these update make forumotion not be free anymore?

No, ForuMotion is free, and will remain as a free forum service for many years to come (I hope!)

This update will be free to everyone, weather paid or not Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul October 15th 2009, 6:04 am

darren1 wrote:
eagle8x wrote:Could these update make forumotion not be free anymore?

No, ForuMotion is free, and will remain as a free forum service for many years to come (I hope!)

This update will be free to everyone, weather paid or not Wink
If it doesn't do we make a law suit?
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 October 15th 2009, 6:15 am

No, because my opinion won't stand up in cought as opinion doesn't, Only profession opinion (such as a police officer) and facts do.

If you want to be 100% sure, from the company, allow Typlo to answer the question Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul October 15th 2009, 6:43 am

Nah that is fine it's bugging me because every server was down this morning it happens daily I can't wait till this stops happening Wink
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxF October 15th 2009, 2:53 pm

Thank you Typlo ùù
MaxF
MaxF

Male Posts : 1
Language : VietNamese

http://maxf.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next